Serge Gnabry

• Thread starter Haruko The Goon
  • Start date
H

Haruko The Goon

Deutsch-Behälter. Aka The German Tank.

Gnabry is a German footballer who plays as a midfielder/Winger for Arsenal. (Yes, I'm spamming this section with players I know haha) why not.

Gnabry is a solid winger with exceptional potential. He has the magic, he has the strength and he has the confidence to go on to be a top top player for us.

Walcott is out injured for the next 6 months, so Gnabry will be a shoe in for the RW for the next couple of weeks. Was prolific as a wide right attacker in our youth team, scoring 13 goals in 17 games last season. Single handedly got us to the NextGen Series final by scoring 5 goals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oilGkexaPhA

Heres a goal of his. Have you Barca faithful ever heard of him? If so, what do you think.

Antimadridista1

"exceptional potential, magic"... please :lol:
Everytime I watch him playing for the first team, he shows nothing. Probably a good player, but never an "exceptional potential" which means that he can be world class.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
What are you talking about? Every time he's played he's shown a well-rounded range of skills, and has more maturity, decision-making and confidence than most young talents out there today, including our youngsters like Deulofeu or Roberto. And that's only at 18...

H

Haruko The Goon

Everytime I watch him playing for the first team, he shows nothing. Probably a good player, but never an "exceptional potential" which means that he can be world class.

How many times you seen him, and when was it?

He played vs Spurs recently, got Motm.

Assisted Cazorla for the first goal with a nice run inwards.

On his premiership first start he scored too. Hasn't shown that magic vs the top teams, or in the league, but in the reserves you can tell he's got some ridiculous technique.

H

Haruko The Goon

Great talent, but Zelalem>him (of course I know that Zelalem is a playmaker)

Unsure atm. Zelalem had a few amazing through balls in pre season, but not much else (that I've seen) both have a bright future if they apply themselves in the right way.

pEllee

This is a special one. Not even one single poor performance from him so far. If anything he's impressed in every single game and has already secured crucial points for Arsenal.

Hasn't shown that magic vs the top teams, or in the league

I don't know about that but I remember him coming on against United and almost completely changed the game.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

What do you expect from an Arsenal fan they always hyper bole their youngsters.

H

Haruko The Goon

What do you expect from an Arsenal fan they always hyper bole their youngsters.

He has been magical - especially in the match vs Liverpool :)

Scored that wonder goal. Quick feet, quick adjustment of the body, and a perfect shot too. BANG.

pEllee

To be fair which club doesnt. I still remember La Tellec VS Ronaldo debates with scouse friends :beer2:

Let's not forget the iconic Ronaldo vs Reyes thread on redcafe. Which in hindsight, looks very embarrassing.

Anyway, I don't really think it's a hyperbole to say that Gnabry has got world class potential.

“The boy is really good, he has exceptional qualities. I’m still open [to him being selected]. We have an eye on him. ”
-Löw on him being an option for the WC squad.

http://news.arseblog.com/2013/11/low-keeping-tabs-on-gnabry-progress/

Doesn't necessarily mean much though. Could just be to boost his confidence but it's a common thing to bring a promising youngster to a major tournament.

Last edited:
T

TataMascapenes

I'm an Arsenal fan and I really think Gnabry can be a big star. He's even a bigger talent than Delofeu in my eyes and I have watched plenty of both. I really hope he will play a big part in our second half of the season after Theo's injury but unfortunately I don' think he's a shoe in, Wenger will probably opt for Wilshere or Rosicky on the right wing, playing a less direct game than with Walcott. Oxlade-Chamberlain is also coming back, Gnabry will still have to fight to make the team.

Djab

I personally haven't seen so much of him. Just have seen his game against
Spurs, and his pass to Santiago Cazorla was sensational.
I have heard lots of praises towards him, though. If those are true,
maybe he can reach to the higher levels and be world class, maybe.

Jenks

I swear they do some sort of accent training at Arsenal to make their imports sound more local :lol:

Home of Barca Fans