10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paganinisrvnge

Seems the forum crashed? I was about to post "Inb4 everyone says we should sell Messi." He had some great dribbles. The truth is it's easy to mark Messi out of matches now because none of our other forwards demand marking. Villa, Eto'o, Henry, Pedro in his good seasons, etc. all demanded marking which opened things up for Messi.

H

Haruko The Goon

Could be crushing that he doesn't get a full summer off. After this stop start season, he now has to go to the world cup, and then before he knows it next season is upon him.

F

Flavia

"Only" 41 goals this season. Yes, this wasn't his bet season, but he has a lot of credits. Anyone blaming this on him is stupid. The problem is within the system, the board, and tactical. I won't turn my back on him after one season. Barça makes more money out of him than what he gets from Barça, too. Problem never was the money... he suffered just like any other player.

Alarcón

Could be crushing that he doesn't get a full summer off. After this stop start season, he now has to go to the world cup, and then before he knows it next season is upon him.

He never does anyway. Better to play a World Cup and then relax a bit than to have all kinds of friendlies around the world.

NotInHere

lol the forum crashed? Ehh we'll see once the World Cup rolls around, if he doesn't perform well there, well... it will look like his declining.

FiReFTW

He is by far our best player this season and the most dangerous player with the ball at his feet even if the season which was filled with injuries and him not being 100% is by far his best one. I really don't understand how people can critisize him, our best player. Why don't you critisize every other player that is much worse than him?

Egert

Estonian Culé
It's not Messi's fault. The game just doesn't run around him anymore at Barca. Now it runs around Dani, who's job is to cross and hope that someone will get a head on to the ball.
I hope next season Lucho will get the game running from the midfield again like in 08-12 seasons. No Dani next season, no problems.

CesDel

He is by far our best player this season and the most dangerous player with the ball at his feet even if the season which was filled with injuries and him not being 100% is by far his best one. I really don't understand how people can critisize him, our best player. Why don't you critisize every other player that is much worse than him?

I agree. Player's like Xavi and Iniesta probably should be criticized alot more than Messi, and they have received almost no criticism compared to Messi..

likeafire

I miss the old messi. I think messi is like torres, once you get an injury its hard to go back to the way you was playing before.

We wont see that old messi ever again. Watch, he will be poor in the world cup.

I truly believe he is in decline.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That's not true. He's marked out of very single game because our system is broken and runs through the wings now. Torrey's injuries were different.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It's not Messi's fault. The game just doesn't run around him anymore at Barca. Now it runs around Dani, who's job is to cross and hope that someone will get a head on to the ball.
I hope next season Lucho will get the game running from the midfield again like in 08-12 seasons. No Dani next season, no problems.
This. Luckily it seems that Lucho is no fan of crossing.

BarcaGirl

I miss the old messi. I think messi is like torres, once you get an injury its hard to go back to the way you was playing before.

We wont see that old messi ever again. Watch, he will be poor in the world cup.

I truly believe he is in decline.

:rofl1: that trolling

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No one can blame him for not trying. He worked hard, he tried, but he couldnt do anything. The entire team couldnt do anything. It's been like this for some time.

SeloBarca

He has had a very bad season. Not even the best player in the squad.

Stats =/= Great season.

Well see how he does in WC. I still consider him the best player of all time, but if he has ANOTHER season as bad as this, then we should worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans