Barca vs City - who will win?

FC Barcelona vs. Manchester City - who will advance?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 16 12.1%

• Total voters

AfricanBavarian

Lol I don't know how Barca have lost so much respect, i kno they lost 7-0 on agg but in my opinion that was one of those random events. Im not downplaying Bayern's win cause they were outplayed but to compare Man C and Barca is criminal at best. Also the worst part is people and they media are making them out better than they are after beating Bayern. If Bayern can shell out two goals on them in 20 minutes when they are actually trying and completely out play them in their home ground what can Barcelona do to them? ;)

F

Flavia

Lol I don't know how Barca have lost so much respect, i kno they lost 7-0 on agg but in my opinion that was one of those random events. Im not downplaying Bayern's win cause they were outplayed but to compare Man C and Barca is criminal at best. Also the worst part is people and they media are making them out better than they are after beating Bayern. If Bayern can shell out two goals on them in 20 minutes when they are actually trying and completely out play them in their home ground what can Barcelona do to them? ;)

Maybe it's because you're new here. Back in 2010, before the manita over rm, the forum was pretty much the same as this. Some claiming Barça would be thrashed by rm, a lot of doom and gloom.

AfricanBavarian

Maybe it's because you're new here. Back in 2010, before the manita over rm, the forum was pretty much the same as this. Some claiming Barça would be thrashed by rm, a lot of doom and gloom.

RM are better but also jokes in my opinion, until they get a decent management that can bring players to work together other than just star names they wont be worrying Barca...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yaya Toure (Man City): "Barcelona are quite afraid about us, the way they see us play in the PL at home especially, they're quite scared."

Alarcón

Hmm so it's okay to post who you think will win, so long as you go with the general consensus of opinion (a Barcelona victory)?

Anyone who says otherwise is not a supporter or is a troll?

When that person says it's "sad, but true" that Barcelona will lose, then yes. A Barça supporter being sure of Barça dropping out against an inferior team and even selling this as a fact is just trolling.

barcanuck

We will only win if Messi and Neymar start combining in epic proportions. With our mid most likely staying as status quo = Iniesta - Busi - Xavi and if we play with the 3 midgets at the back Alba - Mascherano - Alves then we're gonna suffer the same fate we did in Munich where the home team can pummel us on corners and set pieces for 2-3 goals.

PhilS

Barca will concede a goal on a corner in each game. Barca will not be able to win against the Man U home steamroller, because no one can beat them in their stadium this year.

2-3, 4-1, Barca marches on. Man U has no answer to the Barca passing and dribbling, they just have too many big guys to have any chance of dealing with the Barca skills and quickness.

NeyMesSis

Barca will concede a goal on a corner in each game. Barca will not be able to win against the Man U home steamroller, because no one can beat them in their stadium this year.

2-3, 4-1, Barca marches on. Man U has no answer to the Barca passing and dribbling, they just have too many big guys to have any chance of dealing with the Barca skills and quickness.

maaaan :lol: it's not united!

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
If they play as openly as they did against Liverpool they will be starved off the ball and their defense will be shredded (its just as bad if not worse than ours)

Home of Barca Fans