Barca draws Man City

Dinho

Man City really struggle against technical sides who play with lots of bodies in midfield. They basically play a 4-4-2/4-2-2-2 and leaves them vulnerable in midfield due to Yaya's defensive frailties. Fernandinho and Yaya were played off the park against Bayern Munich and their triangles. If Barceloan do the same, you'll tire him out. Iniesta should keep looking to get into the hole, in behind Yaya and Fernandinho where he can really do damage.

I expect City to score a few goal but both teams have average defences, so I except Barcelona to outscore them by two goals overall. Kompany, as good as he is, doesn't come up a player like Messi very often. He had to foul Hazard a lot yesterday, and Messi is even better.

Messi, Ineista, Busquets and Alves are the key to winning. If they play well, you'll stop City and do damage where it counts. Left back is weakness for them defensively (good attacking), which Alves can exploit.

What did I tell you guys?

F

Flavia

@SkySportsAmy 5 min
UEFA has suspended #mcfc coach Manuel Pellegrini for three UEFA competition matches, one of which under probabtion for two years.

He will be banned for his team's UEFA Champions League round of 16 second leg against FC Barcelona, to be played in Spain on 12 March.

He may follow the game from the stands only; he may not enter the dressing room, tunnel or technical area before or during the match

The suspension is for post-match comments made about the ref after Barca match. He can appeal.

Home of Barca Fans