Barca draws Man City

Neymessi

but not in controlling the game in an away gamee!

He is not the Xavi of his prime.He played quite bad against sevilla.He may control the game but he surely isnt that decisive and cant turn the match around from his current form.Cesc can.

DinhoR10

If Busi finds his rhythm before and iniesta and messi keep up the form we'll probably win. Will probably concede 1 or 2 though but I can't see us not scoring.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Busquets and Xavi are both a must. And looking at how Iniesta performs lately play him aswell. Cesc on the other hand brings that directness and is an assisting machine. Tata should choose wisely.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Busquets and Xavi are both a must. And looking at how Iniesta performs lately play him aswell. Cesc on the other hand brings that directness and is an assisting machine. Tata should choose wisely.

Maybe cesc as cf in false 9? :cesc:

MagIX

or song with busi double pivot

Could be a good solution.
If i remember well, 38% of our collected goals came from corner. Our lack of height is one of our major weaknesses. For sure they have prepared schemes for each possible corner or cross.
With Song as second pivot we gain some height and physical strenght.

NeyMesSis

VS RAYO:

-------------------------- V.V -------------------------------
----- MONTOYA --- BARTRA --- MASCHERANO --- ADRIANO ----
--------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------- BUSQUETS ----------------------------
------------- SONG --------------- INIESTA ------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
------ SANCHEZ ---------- MESSI ----------- TELLO ----------

In*:

Neymar --> Sanchez (45 min)
Pedro --> Tello (60 min)
Cesc --> Iniesta (67min)

VS CITY:

---------------------V.V----------------------
---- ALVES --- PIQUE --- MASCH --- ALBA ----
----------------------------------------------
----------------- BUSQUETS -----------------
--------- XAVI -------------- INIESTA --------
----------------------------------------------
--- SANCHEZ ------ MESSI ---------- CESC ---

In*:

Neymar --> Sanchez (60 min)
Pedro --> Cesc (70 min)
Song --> Xavi (75 min)

* Counts on how the game goes.

Sasuke85

I would like to see Neymar playing from the start. With Iniesta-Messi-Neymar upfront, we will score at least 1 goal at the enemy's territory. Away goals are always very important, and Tata knows that.

Dave Saves

You are extremely lucky that Aguero is out of the home leg for City, probably Fernandinho as well. Aguero is probably the best player in the league and Fernandinho had become a vital part in the well oiled City machinery (see the pun ;) ). It's no surprise that City have faultered in the two games they've had to play without them. I fancy you'll get a draw at the Etihad and they'll run you close at Camp Nou if they get all their players fit.

Not many days left now...im alittle nervous already. Anyone know if Aguero is definatley out for the first game or if he is day to day?

Icarium

Lifestealer
I hope we play with the cool black kit, not senyera kit which is also good but not as good as the black one. Plus senyera has been somewhat our unlucky kit in the start.

Home of Barca Fans