Mohamed Salah

KingLeo10

We have to credit Klopp here. Seems like he knows how to take control of his team and remotivate players.

If he can win another CL with this side, they can be considered among the all time great teams. I still wouldn't put them in the upper echelon of those (like Pep's Barca, Sacchi's Milan, 50s RM, or Cruyff's Ajax) but they would be among the likes of 70s Bayern, 2010s Real, or 2000s Milan.

serghei

Salary raise.

We're raised salaries at Barcelona like crazy and they kept playing like shit in the big games... so... you need more than that.

If he can win another CL with this side, they can be considered among the all time great teams. I still wouldn't put them in the upper echelon of those (like Pep's Barca, Sacchi's Milan, 50s RM, or Cruyff's Ajax) but they would be among the likes of 70s Bayern, 2010s Real, or 2000s Milan.

Yea, they need a CL - Premier League double IMO to become a great side.

khaled_a_d

We're raised salaries at Barcelona like crazy and they kept playing like shit in the big games... so... you need more than that.

He wants salary raise , didn't get it yet.
Contracts ends in 2023 and already seems the owners prefer to let him go than pay him big paycheck in his 30's.
Good chance it is his last year at Liverpool

Barcilliant

Fantastic player. If he leaves Liverpool will miss him. They'd need to get a Haaland or Mbappe to have the same impact as Salah.
Salah would have been well known alot earlier if Chelsea had the right manager. Mourinho basically let three great young players like Lukaku, De Bruyne and Salah leave. Any manager who knows how to develop young players would have kept them.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I say we renew Dumbele and swap for Salah. I'm sick of that prick Dumbele.

Not a bad idea, we know klopp likes Dembele, Dembele gets a fresh start coupled with abetter manager and team while we get someone who can carry us for the next couple of years. Don't think it will ever happen though considering the state of the club, why would Salah come here? Even with him I don't think we'll be challenging for leagues & Champions leagues. This won't raise his profile or help. Him. In his pursuit of personal accolades.

Birdy

BF Day-dreaming and fantasies vol.II

Now it's not Haaland, it's Salah that would carry us
Forget it dawgs:
Salah loves Liverpool, and wants to renew.
In the case he doesn't, that would be because of his huge wage demands that we cannot satisfy in any case

khaled_a_d

BF Day-dreaming and fantasies vol.II

Now it's not Haaland, it's Salah that would carry us
Forget it dawgs:
Salah loves Liverpool, and wants to renew.
In the case he doesn't, that would be because of his huge wage demands that we cannot satisfy in any case

That is total bs mate.
His agent has been already mad at them and they are playing it dirty, there is already reliable reported saying they are ready to sell because their American owners don't want to pay him in his 30's.
I would say there is 40% chance he is leaving.

Home of Barca Fans