• Ronaldo

Votes: 53 44.5%
  • Ribery

Votes: 18 15.1%
  • Messi

Votes: 48 40.3%

• Total voters

Indian

Messi may loose it because of his injuries and I feel its a two horse race between Ronaldo and Ribery but Ribery may take it on back of his treble with Bayern,

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So apparently according to Pascal Praud of France Football, CR7 has indeed won the BD for 2013. He also revealed that Ribery received the most votes from the jorunalists.

Also there is a separate rumor circling around saying Ribery had the most overall votes as well before they extended the voting, which I found it hard to believe.

Galning

I stopped caring about the Ballon d'Or from the moment they reopened the votes. And I already cared very little. :lol: how can anyone take it seriously nowadays is beyond me.

Irish_Cules

How has this not been announced yet?! I'm looking forward to that one month period after its announced where its not the only thing that is talked about on this board.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
So apparently according to Pascal Praud of France Football, CR7 has indeed won the BD for 2013. He also revealed that Ribery received the most votes from the jorunalists.

Also there is a separate rumor circling around saying Ribery had the most overall votes as well before they extended the voting, which I found it hard to believe.

That separate rumour comes from that uefacorruption twitter account that also 'exclusively' predicted the CL draw. Thus, rubbish. But good they are doing it, will start conspiracy theories against CR. And it will encourage Hoeness to really do some BD research like he announced :lol: Ballague on the other hand said that Messi had won before the deadline extension.

That Praud thing is not really news either, he just repeated rumours that had been around for some time, coming for example from France Football themselves.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That separate rumour comes from that uefacorruption twitter account that also 'exclusively' predicted the CL draw. Thus, rubbish. But good they are doing it, will start conspiracy theories against CR. And it will encourage Hoeness to really do some BD research like he announced :lol: Ballague on the other hand said that Messi had won before the deadline extension.

That Praud thing is not really news either, he just repeated rumours that had been around for some time, coming for example from France Football themselves.

Didn't Hoeneß say the BD is a pile of trash if it is not awarded to Ribery, something like that? That guy is so objective. :lol:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir

Wait, you don't think the extension of votes helped out Cristiano Ronaldo clinch it? Sorry, that I find hard to believe.

Home of Barca Fans