Timo Werner

eaman

I'll give him next season to see if he can turn it around, he isnt bad in most aspects.

He is not great in most aspects from what I've seen so far. He might be good at a Leicester or another good counter attacking team. The German league is very open and his pace and good finishing at the time made him look better than someone who could play for a top possession based team

Morten

He is not great in most aspects from what I've seen so far. He might be good at a Leicester or another good counter attacking team. The German league is very open and his pace and good finishing at the time made him look better than someone who could play for a top possession based team

What? He is actually quite good in most aspects.

eaman

What? He is actually quite good in most aspects.

So far from what I've seen hiss passing, dribbling, decision making and ability to hold onto the ball have not been good at all most of the time. Maybe it's just first year nerves though. He might improve next year when he's more on the same wavelength as his teammates

Last edited:

Morten

So far from what I've seen hiss passing, dribbling, decision making and ability to hold onto the ball have not been good at all most of the time. Maybe it's just first year nerves though. He might improve next year when he's more on the same wavelength as his teammates

We are not watching the same games then.

eaman

You must've seen the few games where he's looked OK like Newcastle away maybe. I've seen a good few Chelsea games this season

HanDW

E1sexOJVEAA47WN

:rolleyes:

Laplacian

Werner was very important for chelsea this season, only his finishing has been crap.

hahaha this trolling video

Man la liga is so unpopular. Werner hasn't even finished his first season there and he already has tons of meme compilations. Dembele barely has any despite 4 years of not being able to do the basics. This is how you know la liga currently has a shit international audience lol

Andresito

Staff member
Wouldn't be the first time a meme player makes a 180 and becomes good. Werner will probably do the same and be worth more than what Chelsea paid for him.

fergus90

If he can sort his finishing out then he'll comfortably get 20+ goals. He's had plenty of goals disallowed and missed some ridiculous sitters so it's not like he's being dominated by defences.

mc_lovin

It's funny. I think hes one of the worst players I have ever seen on this level, but if anyone wins the game for Chelsea vs City it's him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I followed him already at leipzig, he was never good in finishing. He needed often 3 top chances to score one goal but this chelsea werner is even two levels worse than leipzig werner. He will be better next season.

Home of Barca Fans