Getafe Club de Futbol

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Bordalas is the best coach in La Liga. Could see him replacing Simeone next year.

He is basically the new Simeone. I think the Atleti board will go for someone more attacking to change the philosophy of the club and utilize Felix better.

FC433

We should sell Wague with a buyback option and loan Araújo (I think he is very good and can be a starter for us in a few years) to them. And, of course, keep Cucu there.

Cucu is developing quite well and he is still only 21, his breakthrough season is coming soon.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We should sell Wague with a buyback option and loan Araújo (I think he is very good and can be a starter for us in a few years) to them. And, of course, keep Cucu there.

Cucu is developing quite well and he is still only 21, his breakthrough season is coming soon.

Do we have a buy-back on him?

FC433

I do not really know, but I hope we do.

FC Barcelona and Getafe CF have reached an agreement for the loan of the player Marc Cucurella to the Madrid club for the 2019/20 season with an option to buy at 6 million euros.

Furthermore, FC Barcelona would receive 40% of any future sale of the player to a third party.

FC Barcelona would like to publicly thanks Marc Cucurella for his commitment and dedication and wish all the best for the future.
https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/news/1288455/agreement-with-getafe-for-the-loan-of-marc-cucurella

Players like him are not easy to find; he is a hardworking player and his development could surprise many of us.

We must loan Araújo and take advantage of Getafe's excellent defence setup.

tacticvarium

Hope Espanyol gets relegated and never come back.
Such a huge disgrace to La Liga.
Valencia should find a new manager asap.
Sacking Marcelino was the dumbest decision.

Messi983

Valencia and Espanyol made a fool of themselves.

I don't think Espanyol really care about EL at this point, their priority is to stay in La Liga.

Sevilla didn't look good against Cluj as well but still got an away goal so should go through.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Valencia and Espanyol made a fool of themselves.

Espanyol almost rested their entire starters and fielded their bench players pretty much today against the Wolves. Smart decision for them to give up on the EL and focus on the relegation battle.

Home of Barca Fans