Agreement between FC Barcelona and Qatar Airways

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Perhaps a company that promotes a good message or an eco friendly company might be an idea. Tesla would never do it but someone along those sort of lines would mean we get money and promote a good cause at the same time.

But those kind of companies are unlikely to have that kind of cash to fork out.

Schumi

Perhaps a company that promotes a good message or an eco friendly company might be an idea. Tesla would never do it but someone along those sort of lines would mean we get money and promote a good cause at the same time.

ExxonMobil_930x375.jpg

Or maybe:

rosneft_1859146b.jpg

Or even better:

4797510-3x2-940x627.jpg

Schumi

Cheap hydrocarbon energy is what allows our semi-barbarous civilization to survive. So, I would gladly take their sponsorship if it helped FC Barcelona have more $$$.

:barca scarf:

raki

The ones that dont want money deserve the sergi roberto´s of the life. Sell Suarez and stick with a clean shirt. That´s a big trophy.

Kerrybai

The days with UNICEF on the front of our jersey are long gone. We will still have it on the back of our jersey, and we will continue to donate €1.5m to UNICEF every year (I am so proud of that), but we will definitely have a sponsor.

It makes most sense to milk some multi corporation for every cent they have and then we have more money to donate to those in need.

Barcadub

The qatar airways has been painted over in the stand aswel as the nike symbol too.

What's up with that? They are no longer visible.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Tesla would be great

Only problem is that they don't even pay for advertising so they wouldn't pay to sponsor us. :(

They probably could do it if they wanted to since the company is worth enough to pay us. I would prefer half the money we get now if we could have a company like Tesla on our shirt.

Home of Barca Fans