Agreement between FC Barcelona and Qatar Airways

Ketoth

Qatar airways wasting a lot of money, not everyone is a Barcelona fan. They should follow Pepsi's example with adverts, use players from many famous clubs around the world.

Galning

Yeah because only Barcelona fans are obviously able to see the advertisements. Another one for your list of wonderful quotes.

Barcilliant

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2013/sep/26/qatar-world-cup-migrant-workers-dead

It is a disgrace that we have Qatar mentioned on our shirts. I thought we were ,more then a club but it doesn't look like that anymore. The state of Qatar responsible for the deaths, and systematic abuse and exploitation of Asian Migrant workers. Also responsible for funding cannibal jihadists in Syria. An absolute disgrace. Most of the rich GCC nations are like this. When I mentioned this on the UAE player thread my posts were deleted. Has Barcaforum become facist like the Madridstas?

Its a shame that we take money from these scum!!

DennyCrane

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2013/sep/26/qatar-world-cup-migrant-workers-dead

It is a disgrace that we have Qatar mentioned on our shirts. I thought we were ,more then a club but it doesn't look like that anymore. The state of Qatar responsible for the deaths, and systematic abuse and exploitation of Asian Migrant workers. Also responsible for funding cannibal jihadists in Syria. An absolute disgrace. Most of the rich GCC nations are like this. When I mentioned this on the UAE player thread my posts were deleted. Has Barcaforum become facist like the Madridstas?

Its a shame that we take money from these scum!!

Qatar and Barca. United by excellence.

Denver Barca Fan

Politics aside, I liked the ad. During the flyover at the beginning, I wanted to hear Ricardo Montalban saying "welcome to Barça Island." Geez, I'm weird. :blush:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is fucking ridiculous.

Barcelona will between January and March play a friendly in Qatar as part of the shirt sponsor deal

Sorry for my language, but thats how it is.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Will it be like the movie Victory with Stallone where they'll rescue the migrant workers trapped in Qatar by halftime?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona could on Wednesday 26 February play a friendly against another European club in Qatar. Deal to be closed in the next day. [ser]

Home of Barca Fans