Zinedine Zidane

Birdy

Nah, these are eliminations not humiliations based on the scoreline at least..

And I am saying 'based on the scoreline' because as you saw the chances Chelsea created and conceded over 2 legs was a humiliation for RM.
But they always get away with that being translated into a humiliating final score

Barcilliant

I can't understand why people hate on Zidane. He's Don a pretty good job this season despite the circumstances. He will never be a great tactician but he is a great motivator who doesn't get the credit he deserves.
He looks fucking tired and should take a break from coaching. Let Perez sort out shit instead of Zidane rescuing the club.

mc_lovin

I can't understand why people hate on Zidane. He's Don a pretty good job this season despite the circumstances. He will never be a great tactician but he is a great motivator who doesn't get the credit he deserves.
He looks fucking tired and should take a break from coaching. Let Perez sort out shit instead of Zidane rescuing the club.

Zidane leaving would be a nightmare for Real now. Perez designated successor (Nagelsmann) is gone, and they get linked to guys like Joachim L?w :lol:

Morten

Zidane leaving would be a nightmare for Real now. Perez designated successor (Nagelsmann) is gone, and they get linked to guys like Joachim L?w :lol:

Well, at least Mourinho isn't on the market.

Before Zidane returned, there were quite a few rumors that Perez wanted Mourinho, thank god that didnt happen.

BarcaOG

Banned
Well, at least Mourinho isn't on the market.

Before Zidane returned, there were quite a few rumors that Perez wanted Mourinho, thank god that didnt happen.

damn it, i would have loved that, lol. he would have caused so much drama and tanked the team :lol:

Rory

Absolute cheek of this guy to go up to the ref at the end of the game and complain. Sorry you?re not being awarded 7 penalties in your last 9 games or whatever it was last year when they were gifted the league.

Catta

Absolute cheek of this guy to go up to the ref at the end of the game and complain. Sorry you?re not being awarded 7 penalties in your last 9 games or whatever it was last year when they were gifted the league.

They are used so much in the ref helping them, that when the ref is fair, they think he is against them. :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Hiring hierarchy in the event of Zidane departure hasn't changed a bit since 2018

1) Poch
2) Allegri
3) Loew
4) Nagelsmann
5) random short term coach i.e. Raul

Wenger (been nice to us in recent interviews, weirdly) or Loew (reports he's been learning Spanish for some time) won't take a deal leaving Pochettino option open next summer. Allegri likely will not either.

I have absolutely no clue what we'll do if Zidane takes the ball and goes home again. We might have to give it to Raul for a year. Utter shambles.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Hiring hierarchy in the event of Zidane departure hasn't changed a bit since 2018

1) Poch
2) Allegri
3) Loew
4) Nagelsmann
5) random short term coach i.e. Raul

Wenger (been nice to us in recent interviews, weirdly) or Loew (reports he's been learning Spanish for some time) won't take a deal leaving Pochettino option open next summer. Allegri likely will not either.

I have absolutely no clue what we'll do if Zidane takes the ball and goes home again. We might have to give it to Raul for a year. Utter shambles.

Raul vs Xavi would be the new Mou vs Pep :pedri:

Home of Barca Fans