User Tag List

Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1463

Thread: Zinedine Zidane

  1. #1336
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    8,519
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    Its ok to lose against city otherwise i agree
    Not both rounds.

  2. #1337
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    8,155
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    Not both rounds.
    Of course you shouldnt lose at home but it can happen, real was also the better team i think. Loosing against Ajax and chelsea is the problem.

  3. #1338
    Senior Member
    Birdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,256
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, these are eliminations not humiliations based on the scoreline at least..

    And I am saying 'based on the scoreline' because as you saw the chances Chelsea created and conceded over 2 legs was a humiliation for RM.
    But they always get away with that being translated into a humiliating final score
    1992

  4. #1339
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    12,476
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    With a lesser keeper this would've been 4-0 to 6-0.

  5. #1340
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,023
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    With a lesser keeper this would've been 4-0 to 6-0.
    Add another 2/3 goals on top of that if it was Ter Stegen
    #TerStegenOUT

  6. #1341
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,230
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't understand why people hate on Zidane. He's Don a pretty good job this season despite the circumstances. He will never be a great tactician but he is a great motivator who doesn't get the credit he deserves.
    He looks fucking tired and should take a break from coaching. Let Perez sort out shit instead of Zidane rescuing the club.

  7. #1342
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,823
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    I can't understand why people hate on Zidane. He's Don a pretty good job this season despite the circumstances. He will never be a great tactician but he is a great motivator who doesn't get the credit he deserves.
    He looks fucking tired and should take a break from coaching. Let Perez sort out shit instead of Zidane rescuing the club.
    Zidane leaving would be a nightmare for Real now. Perez designated successor (Nagelsmann) is gone, and they get linked to guys like Joachim L?w

  8. #1343
    Villarato!
    El Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolfe's Den
    Posts
    11,432
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Tokelau
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    Zidane leaving would be a nightmare for Real now. Perez designated successor (Nagelsmann) is gone, and they get linked to guys like Joachim L?w
    Loew was Perez wish last time Zidane left
    Some are boring, some are not.

  9. #1344
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    13,308
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    Zidane leaving would be a nightmare for Real now. Perez designated successor (Nagelsmann) is gone, and they get linked to guys like Joachim L?w
    Well, at least Mourinho isn't on the market.

    Before Zidane returned, there were quite a few rumors that Perez wanted Mourinho, thank god that didnt happen.

  10. #1345
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Utumno
    Posts
    4,641
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Well, at least Mourinho isn't on the market.

    Before Zidane returned, there were quite a few rumors that Perez wanted Mourinho, thank god that didnt happen.
    damn it, i would have loved that, lol. he would have caused so much drama and tanked the team

  11. #1346
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,879
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolute cheek of this guy to go up to the ref at the end of the game and complain. Sorry you?re not being awarded 7 penalties in your last 9 games or whatever it was last year when they were gifted the league.

  12. #1347
    Senior Member
    Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,866
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Absolute cheek of this guy to go up to the ref at the end of the game and complain. Sorry you?re not being awarded 7 penalties in your last 9 games or whatever it was last year when they were gifted the league.
    They are used so much in the ref helping them, that when the ref is fair, they think he is against them.

  13. #1348
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    12,476
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Genteleman facade is crumbling. Had a meltdown after game and claiming no hands when it clearly was.

  14. #1349
    Villarato!
    El Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolfe's Den
    Posts
    11,432
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Tokelau
    Hiring hierarchy in the event of Zidane departure hasn't changed a bit since 2018

    1) Poch
    2) Allegri
    3) Loew
    4) Nagelsmann
    5) random short term coach i.e. Raul

    Wenger (been nice to us in recent interviews, weirdly) or Loew (reports he's been learning Spanish for some time) won't take a deal leaving Pochettino option open next summer. Allegri likely will not either.

    I have absolutely no clue what we'll do if Zidane takes the ball and goes home again. We might have to give it to Raul for a year. Utter shambles.
    Some are boring, some are not.

  15. #1350
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    8,155
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    Hiring hierarchy in the event of Zidane departure hasn't changed a bit since 2018

    1) Poch
    2) Allegri
    3) Loew
    4) Nagelsmann
    5) random short term coach i.e. Raul

    Wenger (been nice to us in recent interviews, weirdly) or Loew (reports he's been learning Spanish for some time) won't take a deal leaving Pochettino option open next summer. Allegri likely will not either.

    I have absolutely no clue what we'll do if Zidane takes the ball and goes home again. We might have to give it to Raul for a year. Utter shambles.

    Raul vs Xavi would be the new Mou vs Pep

Tags for this Thread