Zinedine Zidane

Porque

He can chill on his yacht with his hot Asian wife until then.

Man Utd would be another option once they move past the Oli good will.

Morten

United-job could soon be available, something for Zidane?

Could manage this group of players better than Ole, thats for sure.

Birdy

United-job could soon be available, something for Zidane?

Could manage this group of players better than Ole, thats for sure.

Prob waiting for his 'safe options' -> France NT no1, and back-up plan PSG when they sack Poch

Nazario1985

Iniesta was better than xavi. They were both better than overrated bald fraud zidane.

Iniesta was way ahead of Xavi and the only one would could dream to be compared to Zidane.

Comparing Xavi to Zidane is only a thing for some delusional FCB fans, Zizou was galaxies ahead of Xavi, despite the later was an FCB legend.

Youngsters don't remember how Xavi 22-24, was described as a lost midfielder before the big names started arriving to the team and turning things around.

Morten

Zidane was actually a bit overrated though in my mind, i can remember many league games where he overall didn't do much, even if he was absolutely unplayable at peak level.

I would rank him and Iniesta about the same level.

Nazario1985

Zidane was legendary in every club / generation he played in, that 2006 WC run was better than his 1998 run, made the whole brazil team with R9 & Dinho looks like children.

Peak Iniesta legendary also, people should stop brining Xavi into discussion when talking Iniesta & Zidane !!

iniestaGOAT

Zidane was actually a bit overrated though in my mind, i can remember many league games where he overall didn't do much, even if he was absolutely unplayable at peak level.

I would rank him and Iniesta about the same level.

Exactly. He was just cruising through with few moments here and there

Better obviously on the international stage

Home of Barca Fans