Zinedine Zidane

Bobo32

Where did hair for transplant come from?

From Turkey? I heard that's where you go for hair.
Zidane is probably quite rich, maybe he goes somewhere else for his hair when he wants some in his 50s (after having been bald for half his life).

Joan

Zidane is probably quite rich, maybe he goes somewhere else for his hair when he wants some in his 50s (after having been bald for half his life).

Yeah, maybe he went to Turkey for hair transplant. But where did the hair come from? Don't they usually take it from the back of your head which usually isn't bald(ing)? Zidane's head is smoother than a bowling ball.

Joan

After closer inspection, I concluded he might be shaving it. Thought he was completely bald.

Bobo32

After closer inspection, I concluded he might be shaving it. Thought he was completely bald.

When I was in my teens, I thought Zidane looked kind of goofy and unattractive with his monk's hair. A mate correctly corrected me that he was in fact very manly and attractive. His eyes are nice. It was good of him to keep his bad part baldness for 10+ years before he started to shave it all, another sign that he was a MAN and not a boy who would for example put out videos of himself doing bicep curls only wearing short shorts both rolled up and down at the same time, indoors!

Temptation

Zidane is one of the only dudes who can easily pull off the bald look. He looks masculine af due to his bone structure(still not as good as Cavani's tho).

Temptation

No baldie really looks great imo. He just looks better than most of them or we're just used to his look by now.

Very rarely they do. Zizou happens to be one of them. Another one is Freddie Ljungberg

We're used to seeing Robben, Iniesta bald too but they don't look good at all.

I also think Pep looks pretty good bald.

khaled_a_d

Turkey is the cheap option.
The top doctors are in USA and Canada, also Switzerland has one of top clinics.
Weird enough, the worst and most expensive clinics are on UK.

Zidane is one of the only dudes who can easily pull off the bald look. He looks masculine af due to his bone structure(still not as good as Cavani's tho).

Indeed, Zidane is only second to Johnny Sins in this department :zidane:

Andresito

Staff member
[Sergio Valent?n] Zidane will be the French National Team's new manager after the World Cup, no matter what happens in Qatar. The deal is done and he will become France's head coach in January 2023.

Home of Barca Fans