Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Messi983

[@David_Ornstein] | JUST IN: Barcelona and Juventus have both made bids to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on loan until the end of the season. #fcblive

feggydinho

I think he'd be a smart signing despite his age, well at least far better then Morata.

Yeah, it could work with Adama running on the sidelines and just crossing it to where ever, Aubameyang might just be there in time to pick whatever cross is thrown in the box. But his signing seems to depend on Dembele's departure as he's also on a huge salary.

Laplacian

I would like this signing a lot more if we decided to play Dembele, his crosses would actually start working if we had an actual 9. :lol:

iniestaGOAT

I would like this signing a lot more if we decided to play Dembele, his crosses would actually start working if we had an actual 9. :lol:

What? Aubameyang is useless from crosses. He has barely scored any goal. There were calls to get him dropped from the team before the drama.

Porque

Does anyone have more information on his recent heart condition btw? We wouldn't be stuck with another Aguero would we?

vuji_31

Might not be bad. Adama and Auba in attack. We are turning into counter attacking team, which would be better then watching half of the frauds playing tiki - taka.

One smart men said:
There is no worse football, then bad possesion football team.

Home of Barca Fans