Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Windhook

Weghorst's legacy.

que-mir%C3%A1s-bobo-messi.gif

Andresito

Staff member
Probably knows he won't play anything these upcoming months. How many leagues can he move to now? Think Turkish league still has the window open, which is why Zaniolo could be on his way there.

Messi983

Not sure if he can move to another European league as he has already played for Barca and Chelsea this season so LAFC probably the best for him. Unless he prefers to stay in Europe and is willing to sit out until June.

Also, what's going on with Zaniolo? Fall out of favor with Mou? I've seen him linked to EPL clubs but he apparently wanted to go to Milan. Going to Turkey at his age not really a smart move unless it's a loan.

BBZ8800

Also, what's going on with Zaniolo? Fall out of favor with Mou? I've seen him linked to EPL clubs but he apparently wanted to go to Milan. Going to Turkey at his age not really a smart move unless it's a loan.

Some fight between him and the club.

The club asked 35m for him.
Brighton offered 35m, Zaniolo declined.
Milan offered 25m, Zaniolo accepted, Roma declined.
But lately the club relegated him to a bteam and his only option was Turkey even though they offered less than Milan.

Porque

Some fight between him and the club.

The club asked 35m for him.
Brighton offered 35m, Zaniolo declined.
Milan offered 25m, Zaniolo accepted, Roma declined.
But lately the club relegated him to a bteam and his only option was Turkey even though they offered less than Milan.

You would have to be stupid to turn down that move.

Nucky

If you look at it from their point of view not really.. They rather accepted less money and he moved to different league than to sell him to their league rivals..

gregorrin10

It's not Brighton, it was never Brighton. It was Bournemouth. Huge difference. His first choice was Milan, but Roma refused to sell to a league rival. But I think he'd still rather win the Turkish league with Gala (which will most likely happen) and play in the CL next season, than go down to play in the Championship with Bournemouth, who will go down, I think. Competition wise it's a no brainer, despite the money.

Home of Barca Fans