Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

feggydinho

Should take the hint and go to Chelsea, Lewa is rarely injured so it'll be hard for him to get plenty minutes except he's okay coming from the bench and playing the wings

TheStig

It's perfect that he has a chance to leave so he can't complain when he won't play much. It's obvious that he will play very little, just to res Lewa or if we're down by a goal at the end of the match.

Porque

For the better if he stays. Got a connection with both Lewa and Dembele, so good to go when he has to step into the team. Priceless really.

I like Memphis more, but he is the one to get as his game doesn't work as well with what we are building. Could be a star in Serie A though. Hope he goes and has a good run.

jamrock

If lewa is gonna start & finish every game no matter the circumstances, which seems as if it will be the case, he'll get very un happy very quickly, especially if lewa doesn't get off to a great start.

We should sell him.

ajnotkeith

His start here was absolutely crazy and honestly you can't hope for better goalscoring stats than that from any striker. And also, as Porque said above, him and Dembele have a great connection and he fits well into the team.

It's hard to see Lewa bettering the 6 months Auba had last season. If that stint hasn't been good enough to earn him a squad place then what is?

We always preach meritocracy but we don't practise it, the time he's spent here proves he deserves to play an important role, and it's hard to find players that fit in so well as he did. We are aiming to win all the titles and for that we need quality substitutes that ensure the level doesn't drop if a starter is missing. And if Lewa goes on a scoring drought, that we have an alternative.

Messi983

United now apparently wants Auba as well. I like him but don't think we should really turn down an offer close to 20m if we get one for a player of his age who will be a clear backup.

But at the same time Memphis is also close to leave and knowing Ansu and Dembele's injury history we could easily be in a situation where we'll have only Lewy, Raphinha and Ferran as only healthy forwards and will need to look for emergency signings in January again. Oh well, we can always play Bernardo as false 9 I guess.

Home of Barca Fans