Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Porque

Camp Nou Spotify.
62be9fd86bef7.jpeg

Interesting that the three chosen Mens team players are Pedri, Ansu and Auba. Wonder why Auba is there, possibly for diversity?

I guess Depay is transfer listed if there is anyone interested, otherwise you would think he would fit the strategy more.

But huge win for Auba, to come in Winter, become [joint] top scorer and then be own of the faces of the Camp Nou collab.

Last edited:

gasgas

.................Ter stegen
.Kounde.Araujo.Christensen.Alba
.....Gavi......Kessie...Pedri
..Raphinha...Auba..Fati

Come at me bros

Temptation

Camp Nou Spotify.
62be9fd86bef7.jpeg

Interesting that the three chosen Mens team players are Pedri, Ansu and Auba. Wonder why Auba is there, possibly for diversity?

I guess Depay is transfer listed if there is anyone interested, otherwise you would think he would fit the strategy more.

But huge win for Auba, to come in Winter, become [joint] top scorer and then be own of the faces of the Camp Nou collab.
Barca fans here won't agree to admit that Auba is way more marketable than their local Golden boys. :lol:

serghei

Kill me, but I would still put Busquets in there. Especially with two competent, physical CBs behind him :S

My TV channel is showing replays from the season. Busi did NOT have a poor season at all. I know we all dislike parts of his game, but there's a reason he starts with Lucho for Spain. Best passer in the team still, which is unfortunate... but he is. The only one able to provide splitting passes between the lines.

De Jong did some, but nowhere near at the level of Busquets.

But the man is growing even older so... his minutes should for sure go down.

Porque

It's good but here are some improvements courtesy of Chef Xavi.
6151ebf6b845e.r_d.358-199-6378.png

Sprinkle a little bit of Busi
busquets.jpg

Add a dash of Ferran
fbl-eur-c3-barcelona-napoli-1.jpg

Have a bit of Pique with the main
8b287126-8766-4b28-a3a8-ba4740e37bc3_alta-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

And finally, go all out to bring back his favourite desert.
15808321682610.jpg

The result?
gaspart-celebrate.gif

Horatio

You're welcome
Camp Nou Spotify.
62be9fd86bef7.jpeg

Frenkie on the right. Siuuuuuuu

Home of Barca Fans