Youri Tielemans

El Gato

Villarato!
Don't think you watched the match or any Leicester games really

And you did? Kept the hype down with 1 post in 2-3 years then.

Not got anything against him, but conversation restarted merely on the basis of a golazo. I'm sure he's been part of the Leicester success. Looking forward to see more

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
And you did? Kept the hype down with 1 post in 2-3 years then.

Not got anything against him, but conversation restarted merely on the basis of a golazo. I'm sure he's been part of the Leicester success. Looking forward to see more

I watch Leicester occassionally and did watch the game. I thought he had a good game even without the goal. Also remember writing in some other thread that someone like Tielemans would be an instant upgrade for our midfield.

Rory

If we had money he’d be one of the first signings I’d like to see. Controls a midfield, excellent technical ability, intelligence, defends and runs for the team and also has a long range goal in him. If Leicester don’t make top 4 this year he needs a big move.

Rory

International football is rarely the measure of a footballer. Otherwise Klose would be getting goat calls.

Laplacian

This guy is going free in 2022. I'm 100% sure he won't be in this club's radar because he's not a famous Dortmund 18 year old player, doesn't cost 200m euros because he's in a golden cage team, or isn't Dutch.

Top player having a good season so far. Would instantly upgrade our attacking midfield. Him and Auoar would be great additions to our midfield.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This guy is going free in 2022. I'm 100% sure he won't be in this club's radar because he's not a famous Dortmund 18 year old player, doesn't cost 200m euros because he's in a golden cage team, or isn't Dutch.

Top player having a good season so far. Would instantly upgrade our attacking midfield. Him and Auoar would be great additions to our midfield.

Weren't Barca scouts monitoring him for years? I'm sure he is on our radar.

Catta

There are reports that he could be available this summer for 25-30 mil. Shame that its not a position in need for us, and we need money for more urgent additions. Would be great to have in rotation with Frenkie, Pedri and Gavi.

Rory

Depends if we’re stupid enough to sell Frenkie. Puig will be gone, Nico needs a loan. Busquets one year older, Pedri with injury issues. Always worth adding quality at a good price imo. Although other areas are a priority

Temptation

He's an 8. Like an advanced CM. He's got great passing range and weight of pass and a wicked shot.
Technically gifted since Monaco days.

Don't Barca have enough players in his position?

Rory

He's an 8. Like an advanced CM. He's got great passing range and weight of pass and a wicked shot.
Technically gifted since Monaco days.

Don't Barca have enough players in his position?

Probably do. But for the reasons I mentioned above about our current players maybe it’s not one too many. I’d be excited to see what Xavi can get out of him. He’s at a good age too, we have too many very young or very old players in the squad.

Also I think apart from Pedris sudden goal scoring improvement we lack players who have an ability to score from range. He’s not a necessary purchase but at low market value, an easy one to sell for what we bought for if he doesn’t work out.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I certainly wouldn't mind it, although I'd be happier if we invest in a good RB and LB for those 20-30-40m he may or may not cost.

Temptation

Probably do. But for the reasons I mentioned above about our current players maybe it?s not one too many. I?d be excited to see what Xavi can get out of him. He?s at a good age too, we have too many very young or very old players in the squad.

Also I think apart from Pedris sudden goal scoring improvement we lack players who have an ability to score from range. He?s not a necessary purchase but at low market value, an easy one to sell for what we bought for if he doesn?t work out.

Ah so more like a golden opportunity in the market than an actual need.

Makes sense although currently you need to reinforce several starting positions first.

This is like a luxury signing at this point.

Rory

Ah so more like a golden opportunity in the market than an actual need.

Makes sense although currently you need to reinforce several starting positions first.

This is like a luxury signing at this point.

For sure there’s several other areas to improve first. So yeah, just a good market opportunity. But at the same time I think he has several things that could add to our midfield and improve it even more. I’ve noticed from watching Leicester a few times this last year that he’s very comfortable receiving the ball from the centre backs and progressing it forward. With Busquets aging we need players that are very comfortable at doing this. Pedri can to some extent but I feel he’s more useful further forward. Frenkie is also good at it but nothing special.

Home of Barca Fans