Carlo Ancelotti

Joan

Ancelotti on the bench, Asensio and Isco leading the troops. That Mallorca match was a blast from the past.

Morten

Started well, but the form in the last few games before International break has been shocking, better turn it around quick or he wont last long.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
no coach can solve our issues.. Carlo is trying but he won't be able to. Forget the defense, last season we were over performing in defense. In Attack there is no improvement, the attack is too weak to do anything. Real Madrid needs a solid player to play with Benzema, a player that can score goals, instead we have a guy who has the weakest shot in Europe hyped af paired with him. Hope Carlo doesn't listen to Perez and start to play the right players. I would love to see Jovic Benzema Hazard/Rodrygo.

El Gato

Villarato!
Started well, but the form in the last few games before International break has been shocking, better turn it around quick or he wont last long.

Why wouldn't he last

He's doing fine and much better than initial thoughts would have suggested. Zidane didn't manage even that 2-3 week stretch of form out of Vini and in a game like today he'd be taking off Fede and Vini while never letting Jović on

Need a RB and decide on strongest LCB-LB pairing. Then go from there.

El Gato

Villarato!
Barca 9th, 4 points of 5th spot, and this dude shitscared to get after it because it might destabilize a winning score

Losing my patience, honest to fuck

At this rate we'll fold to Atleti, Inter and Sevilla in space of a week

Morten

Barca 9th, 4 points of 5th spot, and this dude shitscared to get after it because it might destabilize a winning score

Losing my patience, honest to fuck

At this rate we'll fold to Atleti, Inter and Sevilla in space of a week

What? They are our closest ally in this competition, don't you know?

El Gato

Villarato!
What? They are our closest ally in this competition, don't you know?

Bet you we won't top the group because of a bad run of form at start of December.
We're so streaky now that we won't know how to not throw this away

Home of Barca Fans