Carlo Ancelotti

Birdy

He is very likable,
but some of his decisions are bewildering.

Buying Rudiget at 9m net/year to play him out of position at LB????
Why?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ancelotti is not making the decisions on who to sign. I really doubt he had anything to do with the Rudiger signing.

Florentino made it clear that it's Jose Angel Sanchez who has full authority.

El Gato

Villarato!
I honestly think he even bothers to recommend anyone. He's probably just so stunned to even be at RM let alone be successful that he just says 'yeah whatever' to anything thinking all will work out

Catta

“After Real Madrid, I will retire. This chapter will close my career as manager. Real Madrid means top level, so it makes sense to consider this club as the end of my career."

Will get sacked and retire at the end of the season after they don't win a single trophy. :coffee:

Birdy

Will get sacked and retire at the end of the season after they don't win a single trophy. :coffee:

Perez always disrespects coaches by sacking them even midseason.

If he has any decency in him, he will give Carlo the whole season irrespective of the result.
It's very possible that he loses league to Barca and CL to some top team

cracken

If he has any decency in him, he will give Carlo the whole season irrespective of the result.

Losing the CL is expected, unless an unusual result such as a first-round elimination or a round of 16 humiliation against a weak team occurs, he's safe there.

Losing the league will get him fried though, imo.

khaled_a_d

I think only managers whom he sacked mid-season were newcomers like Benitez and Lopategi.

El Gato

Villarato!
Also he has been asked about his minimalism three times today

Basically said he doesn't care about the margin of win, he thinks we did NOT take foot of gas implying this was all we had to give (which is nonsense, played entire matches pressing high when had no way out) and he thinks losing as few goals as possible is key like it is in Italy.

Home of Barca Fans