Carlo Ancelotti

CuleLife4Life

Ancelotti tactics vs Bayern showed the man is able. But there is only so much you can do when random players are thrown at you while vital players are sold.

He also has a really bad habit of not rotating and thinking you only need 12 players to win a treble.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wonder if he'll be gone this summer or get another season. Ancelotti and Mourinho were Florentino's dream managers.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I wonder if he'll be gone this summer or get another season. Ancelotti and Mourinho were Florentino's dream managers.

If he ends up with no trophies (not including the Club World Cup and the European Super Cup) then he will be fired or he will resign. At least that's what I think. But who will they bring next?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he ends up with no trophies (not including the Club World Cup and the European Super Cup) then he will be fired or he will resign. At least that's what I think. But who will they bring next?

Zidane I guess, Florentino's own "Pep Project".

raskolnikov

Who else would he hire to be RM manager? Klopp?, Ancelotti probably gets another season even if they lose out on la liga and the cl.

CuleLife4Life

He has horrible squad management skills. I can see why he was fired from Juve and Chelsea after less than 2 seasons. Madrid don't have a bench an he plays his XI into the ground. I wonder if its an old school Italian manager thing. I mean he smoked all throughout his playing career so maybe he thinks playing every game won't do anything negative to a player.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Löw reportedly told ZDF TV yesterday that it is his wish to manager a La Liga club one day. But considering that DFB has extended his contract to 2022, it will be a long time before he coaches Real Madrid. :(

CuleLife4Life

Low is extremely overrated and wouldn't survive a year at Madrid. Not every team will stick with you after back to back failures like Germany did with him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Löw reportedly told ZDF TV yesterday that it is his wish to manager a La Liga club one day. But considering that DFB has extended his contract to 2022, it will be a long time before he coaches Real Madrid. :(

You ought to be happy about that no? Besides hasn't he expressed desire to coach Barca before?

Home of Barca Fans