Alvaro Morata

Bobo32

During warmups when GKs are having a drink maybe yeah

He scored three goals in six games, and he has now scored 6 goals in 10 Euro games overall, more than any spanish player before him IIUC.
Overall, he has 22 goals in 46 caps, clearly decent.

At club level, he sits at pretty much exactly 0,5 goals per 90 in every one of his last 5 seasons, playing for Chelsea, Juventus and Atletico. In Real Madrid he had a couple of seasons where he was close to one goal per 90.

In this tournament, his xG was only rivaled by Ronaldo, who scored twice more and looks to win the golden boot.
Morata missed two penalties (one which would count and one that would've let him play another game) and a couple of sitters, and to Spains misfortune he lost Luchos blind trust since the QFs, but I was 100% correct that he was a contender for the golden boot in this tournament.

Porque

He had a good tournament bar taking penalties. Proved me wrong and showed he deserved to start. If he was in scoring form these weeks, Spain would be Champion- quite easily imo.

eaman

Way too hot and cold to be considered a top striker. An OK tournament and was decent last night and he certainly gives his all

Messi983

Alice Campello, ?lvaro Morata's wife, made public on her Instagram account the threats she receives through social networks, which attack her and her family. The model has denounced these comments, adding the usernames of those who direct these threats to her.

The messages are not only addressed to her, but also to her family and children, wishing them illnesses and even death. "Both you and your children will die of a heart attack." ?Your husband has dog cancer. Their children too ?. Some dare to threaten Morata's wife with burning her alive. "Don't you dare to publish photos of Morata's goal, otherwise I'll go to your house and burn you live on Instagram." Some messages also go against one of the three children of the model and the footballer. "Alessandro Morata bastard."

In her Instagram stories, Alice Campello explained that it does not affect her, but that if it happens to a more sensitive or fragile person, it can be a problem. ?Honestly, I am not suffering from any of these messages, really. I don't even think it is a factor of "Italians" but of ignorance. But I think if it had happened to a more fragile girl it would have been a problem. Remember that it is a sport to unite, not to vent our frustrations. I really hope that in the future serious measures can be taken for these types of people because this is shameful and unacceptable, ?he said.

She's right. But sadly this is nothing new in this social media world.

Andresito

Staff member
Please god no. I'll take him on loan as Luuk replacement, but that's it. Dont spend any cash on him ffs.

Incoming "Barca always been my dream club"

Barcilliant

This guy will always be the "what if" player. What if he fulfilled his potential, what if he was stronger mentally. He has the technique and physical tools but lacks the mentality.
I remember one Cl game against Bayern wen he was absolutely brilliant. Sadly these sort of game are very rare for him.

Barcilliant

He's 29, time flies. It s almost as if fans were waiting for him to grow up.
Why does Xavi have an obsession with Spanish players?

Mateka

Morata started well at Chelsea.

He set a new Chelsea record by being directly involved in 12 goals in his first 11 Premier League games (8 goals and 4 assists).

Then……

mc_lovin

Every squad should have a veteran striker off the bench in my opinion, but Morata is simply too expensive for that. He earns what? 8-10m? Not sure we could loan him either, and buying him would be retarded.

I actually like him for Spain if we ignore his finishing :p

Home of Barca Fans