Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he has suffered enough, went completely farcial after a while, especially when someone leaked his home address and phone number and other details on the web. Time to move on. Long overdue.

Sunny Mir

I think he has suffered enough, went completely farcial after a while, especially when someone leaked his home address and phone number and other details on the web. Time to move on. Long overdue.

Exactly. If Neymar can forgive him, who are we to still keep a grudge against him.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Trickykid

Holy crap, I never knew it had gotten to those extremes.

zanela

I'm loving this pic. Looks like a shot from a fashion ramp walk, and both of them fit the bill. :D

I wish the guy in the bckground was not in the frame.

Gooch

Exactly. If Neymar can forgive him, who are we to still keep a grudge against him.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Like many said, it was Brazil's rough play that indirectly resulted in the Neymar injury. They wanted a rough game and the referee to be lenient, which meant that players such as Neymar would be vulnerable.

F

Flavia

78 years ago today, the then Barça president Josep Sunyol was killed by fascist troops in madrid. So the captain armband will be black tonight, in his memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans