Doria

Jair Ventura

Wtf is going on with OM's front office? They desperately need a CB right now, and yet here is Doria, playing for Granada.

Jombi

Had a few last ditch sliding tackles that looked good on TV but IMO was all over the place, not understanding the offside rule and lucky not to get sent off after already being booked and misplaced more than a third of his passes (second worst for Granada). It's still early, but looks like Marseille did the right thing.

Co0ter

He had a few good last ditch tackles and interceptions, but I feel he had multiple brain farts where his marking was really poor and he didn't properly cover/follow his man. Was a performance filled with both some very good and bad things for me.

khaled_a_d

Man, misspelled something I was searching for and get this guy in the results. Totally forgot he existed tbh
He is playing in Mexico for 4th year, seem to have found his level there.

Messi983

Man, misspelled something I was searching for and get this guy in the results. Totally forgot he existed tbh
He is playing in Mexico for 4th year, seem to have found his level there.

Tbh Mexican league is somewhere on the level of League 1 or Eredivisie at least (and top 2 non-European league in the world alongside Brasileirao). Some very good teams there.

Porque

Not gonna lie. I read it as 4th Division of Mexico, while providing muscle for one of the cartels as a side hustle.

khaled_a_d

Tbh Mexican league is somewhere on the level of League 1 or Eredivisie at least (and top 2 non-European league in the world alongside Brasileirao). Some very good teams there.

League one as in 3rd division in England? Or french Ligue 1? Think they are closer to the former tbh
It is a very serious league, yeah. But nothing special tbh.
He was considered a defensive wonderkid in Brazil and now playing in even lower level league while at his peak.

Home of Barca Fans