Celta Vigo

dakt

I think the big uncle gave couple of bonuses to Vigo boyz just to make sure everything goes smooth.

GetIn

I think the big uncle gave couple of bonuses to Vigo boyz just to make sure everything goes smooth.

Even if RM wins the league this year that would only be 1 league in 5 years, I think that's what Flo should really be ashamed about. They can't consistently lose the league if they want to call their current squad one of the best crops in history.

Altomonte

Varane hand ball in the box but Yellow for Iago Aspas for complaining to referee. No risk that he will permit a Celta win.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Varane hand ball in the box but Yellow for Iago Aspas for complaining to referee. No risk that he will permit a Celta win.

I've seen it. Clear handball but I am not sure if it was in the box.

More annoying even was my commentator who chalks it up "you win some, lose some" as if there is no bias towards Madrid :facepalm:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
What's the hype here? Think they will lose easily.
They had a couple of chances though, not clear cut chances but it's an electrically charged game if you will. They can certainly tie it. Whether or they can hold off that's where it really gets difficult as the momentum shifts back to Madrid, but so far it's not hopeless.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Yea that should of been a freekick on the edge of the box. As a referee had that happened inside the box i wouldn't have called the PK for an unintentional handball, too harsh imo, but just outside the box give that shit... just the way i see it.

Windhook

They got him for free :lol:

Yeah I know. I meant he is not up to the standards of Celta, at least for a starter. They have Borja Iglesias in Celta B who is still waiting for his chance, scored 32 goals this season in Segunda B.

Home of Barca Fans