5 - Iñigo Martínez

Messi983

Wow, this is like Pique going to Madrid. I've expected Bilbao will go after Inigo but I thought he would reject them. I guess it's money talking.

I know Athletic has limited options but don't think they really need Inigo. They have Yeray (he should be back soon but maybe they are affraid he'll have another relapse) and Unai Nunez who are both young and talented CBs.

aaron101

Wow, Bilbao are splashing some cash now. Never thought they would pay 32m for a center back. Good luck to this guy on his first Basque derby as a Bilbao player. La Real fans will go crazy against him. It will be a hostile crowd in Anoeta stadium

vuji_31

It seems like we are after him.

Yesterday it was article that he is interesting for Barca, and now it seems like he is in Barcelona...

this board found valverdes wish list from 2018., and they are bringing players from that list.

Madrid went for Mbappe and Rudiger will we are after average 30plus years old cb that has never played in big club.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It seems like we are after him.

Yesterday it was article that he is interesting for Barca, and now it seems like he is in Barcelona...

this board found valverdes wish list from 2018., and they are bringing players from that list.

Madrid went for Mbappe and Rudiger will we are after average 30plus years old cb that has never played in big club.

He is in Barcelona for personal reasons, not negotiating with us for a transfer, as reported by Catalan journalists.

Porque

Don't forget Victor Sanchez, Sergi Santa Maria and Roberto Nano. Xavi wants to get the Barcelona B boys of 1998 back together and believes they can fulfill their destiny.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's as if Xavi is asking for players he last remembers were active when he was a player too.

Tiresome and annoying to see these washed up semi-retired players being connected with Barca.

Porque

He probably found the Little Black Book of Absolute Spanish Shite to Sign by Ernesto Valverde tucked underneath the Barcelona coaching bench. It can only be spotted by those who crouch to test the grass length.

Sailor Mars

I remember he was also in rumors in the summer of 2014 as a CB option when Barca were chasing Marquinhos. Ended up with Mathieu and Vermaelen.

khaled_a_d

Surprised there's no a thread for him yet despite of the fact that barca is heavily linked with him these days. In my opinion, great choice for CB.
Iñigo Mart?*nez Berridi (born 17 May 1991 in Ondarroa, Biscay, Basque Country) is a Spanish footballer who plays for Real Sociedad in La Liga, mainly as a central defender.
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/iigo-martinez/profil/spieler_158863.html
Inigo+Martinez+Y0pBD7NAe2Pm.jpg

Linked to him in 2013, linked to him in 2022
Barca never forget their targets :lol:

Home of Barca Fans