Jeremy Mathieu

raskolnikov

I really get why they got him, he is quick, has solid passing and is a big guy. If only it was when he was 8 mil rather than 20 it would have been a really good deal.

Richard.H

Really, really liking this player now. Before I was very angry that we paid so much money for a 31 year old.

JamDav1982

I really get why they got him, he is quick, has solid passing and is a big guy. If only it was when he was 8 mil rather than 20 it would have been a really good deal.

If he gives 2/3 good seasons 20m is fine. It is not a high price these days and the wages he agreed to take makes it more like a 17m signing anyway.

Look at the market, Shane fucking Long is going for over 15m euros. Scottish itnl strikers from the Championship in England are going for 13/14m euros.

The market is crazy.

Tomchin

Glad to see Mathieu prove all his haters wrong. Wouldn't be surprised if he'll become our starting CB, and Pique/Vermaelen/Bartra will have to compete for the remaining spot.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why are people against his price and age anyway. The most important thing is how he plays on the pitch. From what I knew before and what I have seen it's likely he will be a great cb for us.

Home of Barca Fans