Jeremy Mathieu

I

instinct

^our signings have been excellent so far IMO. Don't blame Zubi just for the sake of it. (I'm speaking about the current transfer window. He made mistakes in the past though.)

Cule4life

The Culest
The person I hold most highly responsible for recruitment is Zubi. I've always been interested in politics and what goes on behind the scenes.

Let's take a look at Zubi. It is the same person who was fired may Athletic Bilbao, a team that can not even recruit players from teams outside the Basque Country, and yet he managed to get fired. Do you understand how miserable it is? He has a single territory of Spain to keep track of, and even that he couldn't manage to do right.

So what makes Barcelona then? We hire him as the sports director of the world's most successful team over the last 6-7 years. Zubi is a poisonous snake. A snake that has succeed wriggle in through the back door and who refuses to give up. He manages to never solicit any sensible player, and the few recruits who are successful, then it is others performing it.

He was quick to get behind Peps back as soon as it started to come to the club and Pep had chilly ties. It was noticeable how little pep liked Zubi towards the end, it almost felt his disgust when he sat next Zubi at every press conference. What is most amusing is that he has the nerve to sulk in the media as soon as someone criticizes him, or when the club tries to correct him. Then he indeed threaten to resign if they try to lay off some of his useless companions.

Zubi is a symbol of everything that is wrong with today's politics and economy. A lazy person with very little skills that get too much power and money, and who manage to remain in the Barca through personal contacts within the club. He is a man who always managed to maintain itself by keeping with the Board's opinions.. He twists and turns for those he is willing to tread on old friendships to hold onto. Somewhat reminiscent of the bank executives in the United States that f*cked up so much that millions of people lost money and houses, but still managed to retire with a huge severance pay and who soon became employees of other companies with huge salaries.

I'm always game for a little weed but too much is harmful son.

Tomchin

The person I hold most highly responsible for recruitment is Zubi. I've always been interested in politics and what goes on behind the scenes.
It's widely reported that it's Lucho who wanted Mathieu at all costs. So you can move the scapegoat from Zubi to Lucho :beer2:

Cule4life

The Culest
What do you mean?

Meaning your hate for Zubi is like a drug induced delusion. You do know he is not the sole authority on transfers right? He does what Bartomeu and Lucho tell him to do. He is not responsible for our obsession with Marquinhos and Cuadrado. You can blame him for us overpaying on transfers but not which players we target.

Neymessi

f7fa2ac94edb38ebc3ff0208b84501772f38357f223e17d1907894a2587e26ef_large

Neymessi

Okay we got it Mathieu smokes and it is bad. Please don't re-post it like thousand times.

I know I should keep track of what others are posting and I posted this pic 1000 times already but don't get angry.I will remove it asap.Just hit f5 and the image will be gone for you.Try it.

Home of Barca Fans