Jeremy Mathieu

Cule4life

The Culest
Back off Tricky, he's mine!

ajlbf.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Shit... I almost forgot about the DonAspas debacle. He's not worthy of being a Don.

mackybagnack

Valencia asked for 20M in the beginning we offered 15M. in the end, we paid the 20M.
Valencia didn't reduce the price not a SINGLE EURO, we added 5 Millions.
this is how Zubisucketa "negotiates".

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Please marry me.

Back off Tricky, he's mine!

How about this: we all move to Utah, become mormons and bingo! We can all share! Foolproof plan, what's to lose?

But I don't want to share.....

Well, we'll just have to duke it out then.

He is my heir to the DON throne. Back off guys.

Meh, I've changed my mind. You can fight over DonAspas for yourselves.

Shit... I almost forgot about the DonAspas debacle. He's not worthy of being a Don.

Haha, now Sumlit is stuck with that fraud. Good riddance!

Damn it!!!! How did I get in this predicament!?!?!?!? Damn you all!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Valencia asked for 20M in the beginning we offered 15M. in the end, we paid the 20M.

Valencia didn't reduce the price since they didn't want to sell him, but agreed to let him go for his release clause of 20m. They tried their best to cut off some amount of that price, but Valencia was having none of that. Mathieu also handed in a transfer request, but nope, nothing.

In the end Mathieu took a 3m paycut(from his total wage of the years on his contract I guess) and that made us pay his release clause of 20m.

"Zubisucketa" has done a great job this summer.

This is how it works. Maybe this is how mackybagnack should try to learn to understand how things work as well. :)

Galning

Unk? There never were any negotiations anyway, Barça tried.. but Valencia kept to his 20M buy-out. So the two options were either pay or look for someone else.

Home of Barca Fans