Jeremy Mathieu

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah, I have said it before but this guy is pretty fast. Even though the player had to cut inside Mathieu closed that distance really fast.

xXKonan

His speed never fails to amaze me considering his age and despite the injuries he racked up.

SeparateOpenHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

His tackle during the Granada match we won 6-0 during the treble season.

EqualGoodnaturedFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

On the counter attack during the final la liga match of the season vs Deportivo during the treble season.

The Flying frenchman.

khaled_a_d

Yeah, I have said it before but this guy is pretty fast. Even though the player had to cut inside Mathieu closed that distance really fast.

A bit off-topic but sometimes I think this guy could have been one the world best CB if he started his career their,his body is literally built to be perfect for CB with his height,strength and speed. So weird that he played their very late in his career

xXKonan

A bit off-topic but sometimes I think this guy could have been one the world best CB if he started his career their,his body is literally built to be perfect for CB with his height,strength and speed. So weird that he played their very late in his career
During his career in France it looked like his main two positions were LB/Wide-Midfielder/Winger. When you see him here now it's really weird to think he actually played a lot as a WM/Winger in his early years along with being a LB.

Imo I kinda wish we pulled the trigger and got him back in 2013 when he was only had a 9 Million euro buyout clause. He would've been very useful during the 2013/14 season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's a beast.

Could teach some of the primadonas a thing or two on how to fight for Barca shirt even at his age.

Hope he gets back fast.

Horatio

You're welcome
Really sad that this had to happen to him. Had a pretty solid game with 1-2 misplaced passes. Had some speedy runs again.

mark1nhu

One of the bests, if not THE best signing in terms of cost benefit in the last few years.

The amount of surprisingly good exhibitions from this old man is unbelievable for a 4th CB.

xXKonan

He's a beast.

Could teach some of the primadonas a thing or two on how to fight for Barca shirt even at his age.

Hope he gets back fast.
He took a paycut to come here and despite winning every trophy at club level you could win for Barca even at his age he still shows a lot of fight. It's a shame his body just can't hold up as much as it use to these days.

Total-Football

Fantastic game .. He played wih balls and was not afraid to pass the ball upwards adn sideways instead of the irritating semi cicle with Stegen. Hope he gets back quick

Home of Barca Fans