Jeremy Mathieu

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
he has one solid game then 3 bad ones...what's his story?

200w_d.gif

xXKonan

The way he's playing recently it reminds me when he first started playing for us during the First part of 2014/15 Season as in being Focused, using his speed to an advantage and making Vital interceptions and challenges.

The Second half of the season he sort of fell off a bit and was Shaky but he had some Great games vs City and Real. During the UEFA Super cup and earlier part of the season he was Dreadful at LB Not really his fault since he said several times before he can't really play there anymore. Seems like Post Sevilla Lucho finally quit using the Mathieu at LB in Major games when Alba is being rested, which is good since Mathieu has gotten back to his Best at CB.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He should've started, and Masche should've told Lucho that he was still injured from the Brazil game.

Horatio

You're welcome
Love this fella. Sometimes I still wonder how he managed to play at Barcelona but at the same time has been crucial in winning the treble. Whenever he gets subbed-on I have to laugh from excitement because we can expect some shaky situations, but somehow always manages to dodge bullets. And from time to time even pulls a little magic out the hat(that recent dribble). He plays the unlikely likable guy role very well. Wish the best for him.

How many times did a defensive mistake from Mathieu actually lead to an against goal?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans