Jeremy Mathieu

Galning

I thought he wasn't that good to be honest. Made some good interceptions but at the same time his positioning was so bad on numerous occasions. Defence as a whole is a complete disaster, midfield too.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Still as bad, had a couple good interventions but boy is he shaky.

Sumlit we're waiting :lol:

Observer

Banned
He clearly plays better at CB than LB, but I find it worrying that at any position there's always a couple of plays per game in which he looks like a total liability

xXKonan

Think his confidence is plainly at rock bottom to
I think Mathieu's Issues are this season are.

1.Being Careless.

2.Literally not giving a damn at times because he won the Treble and he probably thinks he could do whatever he wants.

3.Getting old.

4.Being Played as a LB.

5. Mentality on the field #2 Explains it more.

I mean he shown a season ago when he's on Form he was Solid for us, Scored two important goals. But this season I suspect Mathieu and Several other players decided to Lose the Mentality that won us the Treble just a Few months earlier and become rather Complacent and lost Form.

Our Strongest back line this season was Roberto-Masche-Verm-Alba. I mean Pique was without a doubt one of and if not the best CB in the world in 2015 but as of right now he's not playing well and obviously he's one of our main Weak links in the back along with Alves and Mathieu. Personally it's time to Bench them if they are going to Continue playing like a bunch of Jokers and let Bartra have a run of games himself as well.

Barcafan 2304

Alba at left back and alves at right back should Roberto not be fit. If Alba doesn't play, try vermaelan there. Anybody but mathieu!!!! Lol

xXKonan

CSCKN1kWoAArfOY.jpg

Home of Barca Fans