Jeremy Mathieu

God Serena

Outside the skirmish fields a vicious lynch mob of Barcelonius supporters quickly formed, lead by a most savage individual I have hence come to know by the name of Alarcontis. His repeated shouts of "I HATE MATHIEU" will forever haunt my nightmares.

Alarcontis :lol: :lol: :lol:

10/10

Galning

Him and Vermaelen just need to go. Trust Bartra more and sign another centre back. Thanks for last season but the guy turns 32 in a few days. This is how good as he gets.

Observer

Banned
Really worried about how badly we look on corners and close set aerial pieces, always on the verge on some coverage fuck up or misjudgement.

Remember some years ago was basically due to our defense height, now I don't know & this is regardless of who the keeper is.

Didn't Mathieu & Vermaelen were brought exactly for this?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He needs to be dropped completely from the squad list for a round or two. Looked lazy and only got off his ass when we were down a goal.
That tells you he can be dynamic and resolute if he wants to and only needs a kick up his ass.

Chong Li

He always plays like he doesn't give a shit...a very annoying player to watch, needs to be benched at least for a few games.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I honestly think he checked out, mentally, after winning the treble. He tried so hard last year only because he didn't have any silverware. Now he does, so he doesn't give a fuck anymore. Toxic attitude. He doesn't even try to play anymore, unless we start losing.

Home of Barca Fans