Jeremy Mathieu

God Serena

I thought Lucho realized Mathieu should never play LB when he had that shocker against Real Madrid. I thought he learned his lesson again when Mathieu was responsible for three of the goals conceded against Sevilla.

I don't think Lucho has learned his lesson after Bayer.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sometimes it seems as though he is completely clueless and braindead. Other times he'll pull a goal or an amazing pass. Not really sure what to make of him.

He scores and plays well when he is a CB, a really good one. The Mathieu hate is strong here.

Neymessi

He has a some really good qualities and some really bad.He is extremely good in last ditch sliding tackles.Extremaly fast.But extremely crap in 1v1's.

yahudi

I thought Lucho realized Mathieu should never play LB when he had that shocker against Real Madrid. I thought he learned his lesson again when Mathieu was responsible for three of the goals conceded against Sevilla.

I don't think Lucho has learned his lesson after Bayer.

It's not like Lucho had any other option against Bayer. Alba just returned from an injury and probably wasn't ready to play full 90 yet. Adriano is being Adriano. And it would be way riskier to play a B teamer like Grimaldo (who barely trained with the first team, if he did at all) against a high pressing side like Bayer.

God Serena

And it would be way riskier to play a B teamer like Grimaldo (who barely trained with the first team, if he did at all) against a high pressing side like Bayer.

No it wouldn't. It seriously doesn't get any worse than "Not even a footballer anymore" Adriano and "Why do you keep using me at LB?" Mathieu. I'd call up the second string LB from Juvenil B over playing either one of those guys again.

God Serena

Hopefully he at least tries to be competent today. Ducking away from the ball on a corner isn't something you can blame the LB slot on.

El Flaco

That's really not saying much. You mean he's better than a 24 year old career bench backup? How comforting.

Given to the fact that Mascherano play as a DM against Sevilla and Vermaelen's injured, I stand still that he's better choice than Bartra. Or do you disagree?

F

Flavia

Given to the fact that Mascherano play as a DM against Sevilla and Vermaelen's injured, I stand still that he's better choice than Bartra. Or do you disagree?

Mathieu is currently the worse cb, lb, whatever. His form is abysmal.

serghei

As I said before, he's cleary as average as a player can get. It's Lucho's fault he keeps playing him. Starting vs Sevilla away... doesn't Lucho remember what happened last time against Sevilla.

Home of Barca Fans