Jeremy Mathieu

Icarium

Lifestealer
We need to sign one LB in January. No exaggeration. Alba will not stay fit like alves he is much more injury prone.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Actually we need a world-class LB if Alba continues to get injured this often, which means we can't rely on him.

Devils

Time to go.

He served his purpose last season and helped us secure Liga.

When the transfer window opens, this guy should be out the door.

Jombi

Time to go.

He served his purpose last season and helped us secure Liga.

When the transfer window opens, this guy should be out the door.

lol, he played out of position man. And no, we wont get a nickle for him if we try to sell so he will be kept for the next 3 years of his contract.

xXKonan

I wouldn't sell Mathieu, He's Solid as a CB but he's woeful as a LB He even said it himself he has problems playing LB now.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I wouldn't sell Mathieu, He's Solid as a CB but he's woeful as a LB He even said it himself he has problems playing LB now.

of course he does not everybody is fucking alves. Sometimes people tend to disregard the sheer fitness required to be a fullback let alone the technical aspects

xXKonan

of course he does not everybody is fucking alves. Sometimes people tend to disregard the sheer fitness required to be a fullback let alone the technical aspects
Yep he was originally a LB in his Younger years playing in France and it was at Valencia he was later converted into a CB. with him getting older (and Smoking) he can't do it anymore,He's Solid as a CB but LB like I said he can't play there anymore and he said it himself.

Unfortunately with Alba Getting injured It's either him or Adriano. Adriano plays like someone now that literally shits bricks and makes so many mistakes and is a fouling machine and Mathieu at one time was a LB but now he's gotten old he can't do it anymore. we seriously need a new LB it's getting Ridiculous that we have gone this long without a proper Alba Backup.

F

Flavia

Actually we need a world-class LB if Alba continues to get injured this often, which means we can't rely on him.

I'd be thrilled if they got ricardo rodriguez or gaya. Competition is also needed there.

xXKonan

I'd be thrilled if they got ricardo rodriguez or gaya. Competition is also needed there.
Speaking of Gaya he got injured yesterday. But when fit he would be a fine Back up for Alba. I forgot who though but a couple of months ago we were following a Ajax Left Back I forgot who his name was but he was very young and 6'4? or something like that.

gasgas

Dear Diary:

-Day 391 of the Mathieu Adventure Experience: Today was not a good day, we suffered all over the green fields and succumbed to many skirmishes from those aggressive denizens of the Celtics of Vigo. They came time and time again in murderous waves and our lanky pasty legs could not cope with their rampant zeal. Let us hope day 392 brings better fortune in our adventures.

PS: My cigarettes are running out. Dark days ahead.
:lol:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I am trying to remember a game when Mathieu started as LB and we didn't concede at least 3 goals. He is too slow for this position and he doesn't have stamina.

Home of Barca Fans