Jeremy Mathieu

xXKonan

Barcelona have decided to send Mathieu to have talks with UEFA on the sanction, because of his diplomatic abilities. [fcb]

:mathieu:

xXKonan

I can see it now.

Mathieu: We at Barca think you're all a bunch of wankers.

UEFA:.....

Mathieu : *Lights up a Smoke*

UEFA: Barcelona to be fine 100,000 Euros for this outrage!

Barcelona: :shakeshead:
:mathieu::mou:

CatalinR10

Jeremy Mathieu: " When I signed to Barcelona I thought I wouldn't play as much, but I am happy with how much I played."

Jeremy Mathieu: "I don't talk much, but when I do I speak the truth "

Jeremy Mathieu: "If Adriano leaves I will play leftback. I don't know if the club will consider an alternative."

this guy :lol:

silvia

he has a character. he posts pictures with watermarks of official sites at instagram. Old fashioned and so transparent... like my uncle i like him Xp

EdmondDantes

I'm fully expecting him to have a cameo in a Statham movie someday. Two piece suit, no tie, smoking a Cuban, looking suspicious.

xXKonan

He's gotten a lot better at the LB role. While he use to be a Left Back/Winger Early in his career and at Valenica, he wasn't very good LB for us during the 1st Classico and during the PSG match in December. When it became clear that Adriano started to become a Liability Lucho started playing Mathieu at LB as back up for Alba and he's gotten a lot better. He will be our starting LB for the next couple of Matches until Alba gets fit again and I hope he keeps it up! :mathieu:

vinni

Very happy to see Jeremy get an assist in open play. That touch was perfect!
Hopefully it will give him some confidence going forward. I been under the impression he has been a bit scared of the offensive part since that classico last fall.

Home of Barca Fans