Daniel Carvajal

And if reports are to be believed, Cholo doesn't like him much either, hence the search for a replacement. No place for mediocrity at LL's top.

Except Cholo goes out of his way to praise Mandzu, even going as far as saying he's the player that reminds him the most of what he was during his playing days :lol:

RM and Barca has enough drama to fill the whole league

serghei

You said no bite, no ban, end of. The ban should exist for the punch, not for the alleged bite, which was not clear anyway. The punch is very clear and the video with the incident should be used by UEFA to suspend him for at least 2 games. That's textbook for violent conduct towards an opponent. Also, what Mandzukic said is irrelevant, since there is video with the incident -- the ultimate proof needed.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So nothing for the couple of punches either. As expected then. What a joke.

Meanwhile Ibrahimovic is suspended for drawing back from a challenge on Oscar, where he barely touched him. Although the ref did give him a red then, but surely UEFA could rescind it because it was a mistake?

zanela

Except Cholo goes out of his way to praise Mandzu, even going as far as saying he's the player that reminds him the most of what he was during his playing days :lol:

RM and Barca has enough drama to fill the whole league

Yeh like everything a manager says about his player in the media is a true reflection of his actual opinion about the player. Even a very reliable madrid-based journo has touched on the fall-out. Anyway, we'll see if Cholo 'll go out of his way in keeping Mandžukić past this summer.

El Gato

Villarato!
You said no bite, no ban, end of. The ban should exist for the punch, not for the alleged bite, which was not clear anyway. The punch is very clear and the video with the incident should be used by UEFA to suspend him for at least 2 games. That's textbook for violent conduct towards an opponent. Also, what Mandzukic said is irrelevant, since there is video with the incident -- the ultimate proof needed.

You said I forgot about the punch.

StarLord

Not at all the worst Real Madrid player last night.

Bale, Ramos (out of position) and CR7 take the cake for me.

James by far the best RM player last night.

Morten

Played very well, but as it is, everyone who plays well get injuried this season. I cant help but wonder why players at this level fall apart from virtually anything. Is Danillo injuried? Arbeloa surely cant be first choice as a backup, its essentially playing with 10 men, having him on the field.

khaled_a_d

Played very well, but as it is, everyone who plays well get injuried this season. I cant help but wonder why players at this level fall apart from virtually anything. Is Danillo injuried? Arbeloa surely cant be first choice as a backup, its essentially playing with 10 men, having him on the field.

IIRC he has been injured for sometime now
But isn't Nacho capable of playing RB?

El Flaco

The only positive thing Carvajal contributed against Shaktar was his goal IMO.

Many of Shaktar's chances came from his side and the Spaniard had a very hard time to contain Bernard. The latter deserved a penalty.

Not really his best game actually.

Morten

He is imo,much better than danilo and really has the talent to be one of the best RBs in the future.

Thats not saying much, as even Douglas is a better rb than Danilo. Still, if i ever see Danilo starting a meaningful game again, when Carvajal is fit, i think im going to point a gun at my head and pull the trigger...

Home of Barca Fans