Jose Mourinho

Birdy

The only thing that is amazing is how he managed to fool club hierarchies that he is still elite after RM...

Next club: Roma or Lazio
Next after: Braga
Next after: club in Turkey

Then retirement from club coaching...

BarcaOG

Banned
frankly i wouldnt be surprised if he got another chance at Real or Inter

no man sells his brand better than mou in football

Morten

Entertaining as his meltdowns can be, he should just stick to being a pundit at this point, he is way past it as a manager.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't understand one thing. Why he isn't trying to improve? His game plan has been the same for the past twenty years, maybe time to come up with something new? Improve yourself, innovate..

He is a dinosaur now and he isn't even trying to improve.

El Gato

Villarato!
Entertaining as his meltdowns can be, he should just stick to being a pundit at this point, he is way past it as a manager.

This is something I kinda stopped getting on board with too. Having 'entertaining' opinions doesn't, or shouldn't, really make you any better of a pundit. But I guess it's what we as viewers expect to see from pundits. Keano gruff act sells well so he's landed himself a job he won't need to quit for 10-20 years if he doesn't want to and he's conscious of that. Mou is at least more ambitious and tries to prove he's not out of date.

Morten

This is something I kinda stopped getting on board with too. Having 'entertaining' opinions doesn't, or shouldn't, really make you any better of a pundit. But I guess it's what we as viewers expect to see from pundits. Keano gruff act sells well so he's landed himself a job he won't need to quit for 10-20 years if he doesn't want to and he's conscious of that. Mou is at least more ambitious and tries to prove he's not out of date.

Being bad at managing doesnt mean you cant have interesting opinions about football, saying what a team should do and putting into practise Are two very different things.

Keane was out of date as a manager from the start, so its a bit different than Mou.

Morten

Seriously though, all Mourinho would have to do to improve as a manager is to have his team run more, seriously.

When he was at United, they were consistently at the bottom when it came to distance covered, and Spurs fitness looks questionable as well.

Nothing complicated like changing tactics, just work on basic fitness, shouldnt be hard.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think most of his players dislike Mou, hard to make them run more in that case.

This! Imo he critizes his team too often in public, last time when they lost against zagreb. Look at Zidane he never critizie his team, always gives him the fault, even when they lost in copa against a small team. Thats why his players love him and gave all when he was nearly fired. As we see it was worth it. Real is favoruite for la liga title and with one leg in semifinal Cl.

Porque

I don't understand one thing. Why he isn't trying to improve? His game plan has been the same for the past twenty years, maybe time to come up with something new? Improve yourself, innovate..

He is a dinosaur now and he isn't even trying to improve.

He answered that in the interview. Right now for him, the most important for him is putting food on the table, by cheating and stealing off the clubs.

Home of Barca Fans