Jose Mourinho

Temptation

Messigician

Jose Mourinho: "Gareth Southgate says Tammy Abraham hit a poor Goalscoring form at the wrong time? What a childish excuse. He must just come out straight and say Tammy is not his favorite color. Because Philips played only 56 minutes and he is selected. If I am Tammy, I am going straight to FIFA to file a complaint that my international career has been sabotaged by another country, therefore I need a clearance to go represent my rightful country which is Nigeria. That's my suggestion to him. Hate me, you already do.?

Thoughts?

Nazario1985

Jose Mourinho: "Gareth Southgate says Tammy Abraham hit a poor Goalscoring form at the wrong time? What a childish excuse. He must just come out straight and say Tammy is not his favorite color. Because Philips played only 56 minutes and he is selected. If I am Tammy, I am going straight to FIFA to file a complaint that my international career has been sabotaged by another country, therefore I need a clearance to go represent my rightful country which is Nigeria. That's my suggestion to him. Hate me, you already do.?

Thoughts?

Already been done, so yes, he can go to FIFA and play for Nigeria next CAN, if Nigeria wants him (but let's be honest they are not in top form, so he'll be more than welcomed).

Unless he is stubborn and stick to the dream to play for England next WC.

And yes it was a little surprise from Southgate not picking him

Nazario1985

Another red card :lol:

Might not be that great anymore but still provides plenty of entertainment.

He is doing a nice job in Roma think he'll be there for a while.

The squad he has is absolute dog shit bar 2 or 3 players.

The amount of stupid Ref decision I saw this WE in 3 different leagues (SerieA / LL / Ligue1) is just ridiculous.

He needs to calm down though

Andresito

Staff member
How is Santos' status at Portugal? With CR as good as gone it could be time to bring in Mou. Haven't read any rumours about that though.

Birdy

The Portuguese FA only wants Mourinho reportedly,
and are looking for ways to make him coach of their NT despite him being under contract at ROma

FFS these idiots will totally waste this superb generation of talents. First Santos, then Mourinho... Kill me

Home of Barca Fans