Jose Mourinho

El Gato

Villarato!
Mou probably has a good shot at it. He may improve them on counter and better fit on personality with that locker room, and considering he'd get to see them 5 times a year, his methods might translate better than they have adjusted to modern league competitions where he has to react to a team mood swing/lack of ambition every 3-5 days.

But he won't take it before they crash out Europa I imagine

Andresito

Staff member
Good old Mourinho.
Mourinho after Roma draw against Servette 1-1: "There are players who have missed another opportunity. Sometimes those who are not used to being out come in with a superficial attitude that doesn't help the team. I really don't understand it, I have played 150 Champions League games but despite that my motivation is very high even against Servette. It's always the same ones who are superficial. Unfortunately, there is only one Cristante"

'Nobody will pay, Guardiola makes these things pay and changes players. We keep hammering and working every day to get the best out of these guys. If someone asks me to play more I just tell him when the others are dead.

Morten

Getting sacked by Roma, not exactly a club that demands too much, but not even good enough for that, he is way past it.

International football, perhaps, club football he really should just retire from.

Andresito

Staff member
Outdated. Goes to show how hard it is to stay at the top for a longer time. A clear tier below Pep.

Also continues a long streak of getting sacked after 2-3 years. IIRC the only times he wasn't sacked was when he left Porto and Inter.

Temptation

Did a good job at Roma overall. Won them the first European trophy in their history. Took them to a Europa final and got robbed. Attracted some big names on loans and short term deals. Worked with very lil money. Gave around 15 youngsters their debut. Developed some of the youngsters and Italian players a lot. Their fans adore him.

Getting sacked as a manager isn't a big deal at all. You get a shitload of money and move on to your next job.

Question is where will his next job be. I think Newcastle or Chelsea could hire him. Don't think he wants to go into national team coaching yet.

Home of Barca Fans