Jose Mourinho

El Gato

Villarato!
This comp has a Gibraltar team in.
Come on lol, who cares if they lost?

TBH prize money is not so bad. Conference League is 5M euros while Europa is 8.
If comp didn't have the likes of Spurs and Roma who will play 3 games properly and cruise the knockouts, it'd be pretty decent. For them it's basically another Carabao Cup but with more matches to ignore.

Morten

Tbf, Glimt was actually quite good last season, they broken most league records and even gave Milan a hard time in the qualifiers.

This season though, they've understandably dropped of a bit, making this loss even more embarassing for Roma.

Windhook

Last year Roma lost 0-1 against CSKA Sofia in Europa League and it was no big drama for them. Such 2nd or 3rd tier tournaments are no motivation whatsoever for clubs of AS Roma's stature. Their focus is to finish as high as possible in Serie A to qualify for CL and so far they are doing fine.

bismp

I disagree.A trophy is a trophy,especially for clubs like Spurs or Roma who do not perform that well domestically.If I was a fan of those teams,I would expect them to win the cup or at least reach the final.

And in any case, not giving a f*** and just get eliminated is one thing.

Getting trashed 6-1 is a whole other conversation :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
They drew a Norwegian team and he's pissed

Sometimes I wish football never improved and internet was never a thing as much as it is. Back in the day when you could at the very least take a smidge of these rants seriously when you couldn't reply and make own mind up, it was much more fun. Now it's just sad lol

Richard.H

Started well but now crashing. Mourinho's coaching success has been very minimal since that 2017 Europa League Trophy.

Home of Barca Fans