Jose Mourinho

Birdy

It's funny that Roma hierarchy are thinking that Mourinho is an upgrade on Fonseca.

Fonseca has managed to get Roma to Europa semis, and has improved them a lot.

Tonight he played a much better team, with 100 times bigger budget and had to overturn a 4 goal deficit.
And he did this:

E0u8YdQXIAQAAya

He was not afraid to go out and play, and created 8 clear chances (!) against a better opponent.
Of course, they conceded on the counter, but that's expected against a better squad that kills on the counter.

See now how this goes with Mourinho with Roma downgrading several times from what where they are now.
Expect them to play boring sterile ultra-defensive football, and then even that no working.
2 season is his ultimate limit/ He will be gone by then to find his next station downgrading again to lower level team

Daniele

It's funny that Roma hierarchy are thinking that Mourinho is an upgrade on Fonseca.

Fonseca has managed to get Roma to Europa semis, and has improved them a lot.

Tonight he played a much better team, with 100 times bigger budget and had to overturn a 4 goal deficit.
And he did this:

E0u8YdQXIAQAAya

He was not afraid to go out and play, and created 8 clear chances (!) against a better opponent.
Of course, they conceded on the counter, but that's expected against a better squad that kills on the counter.

See now how this goes with Mourinho with Roma downgrading several times from what where they are now.
Expect them to play boring sterile ultra-defensive football, and then even that no working.
2 season is his ultimate limit/ He will be gone by then to find his next station downgrading again to lower level team

forgive me mate but you don't really know what you are saying.
it is clear that you do not know Rome and the Roman football environment.
Fonseca in 2 years proved to be a completely inadequate coach and unable to read the games, systematically wrong tactical set-up and changes in important matches.
Also totally unable to manage the locker room.
Mou with his over-the-top temperament could fit in with the crazy way of living football we have here in Rome.

Birdy

I don't know what's going on in the locker room. I take your word.
But tactics-wise, Fonseca has been playing decent football, reached EL semis, and was competing on 2 fronts this season.

Maybe you underestimate the degree to which Jose has declined.
Get ready for a rude awakening then...

Daniele

I don't know what's going on in the locker room. I take your word.
But tactics-wise, Fonseca has been playing decent football, reached EL semis, and was competing on 2 fronts this season.

Maybe you underestimate the degree to which Jose has declined.
Get ready for a rude awakening then...

with di francesco, the previous coach, we have reached the semifinals of champions ...
we will see if Mou works

Messi983

Never change, Jose, never change. :D

New AS Roma manager Jos? Mourinho received a red card during a moody friendly between the Italian club and Real Betis of the Spanish La Liga.

The Portuguese coach stormed the field to dispute the referee?s decision to send off one of his players and allow a Betis goal that was apparently scored with one hand.

Later, two Roma players were sent off, leaving Roma to end the match with eight men in an eventual 5-2 loss.

I mean, I understand his anger but it's just a friendly FFS, he should relax. :lol:

https://twitter.com/LupoASRoma/status/1424128356598099971

https://twitter.com/LupoASRoma/status/1424129706501230592

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Never change, Jose, never change. :D

New AS Roma manager Jos? Mourinho received a red card during a moody friendly between the Italian club and Real Betis of the Spanish La Liga.

The Portuguese coach stormed the field to dispute the referee?s decision to send off one of his players and allow a Betis goal that was apparently scored with one hand.

Later, two Roma players were sent off, leaving Roma to end the match with eight men in an eventual 5-2 loss.

I mean, I understand his anger but it's just a friendly FFS, he should relax. :lol:

https://twitter.com/LupoASRoma/status/1424128356598099971

https://twitter.com/LupoASRoma/status/1424129706501230592

the ref was a nutcase tbh.

Home of Barca Fans