Jose Mourinho

Total-Football

To this day I hate this piece of shit for his unsportsmanship and antagonizing Barcelona in dirty ways which have nothing to do with the pitch from 2005 to 2011 . And I don't use the word hate that much.

Go retire u dinosaur.

Total-Football

You said him being sacked was 'fake news' and then came out with training ground story which you are now calling fake news yourself...

Post nothing but absolute trolling nonsense.

U are in the presence of greatness... I have seen part time trolls.. Full time trolls.. Pro trolls.. But very few elite trolls like him lol

jairzinho

Special one not so special after all. Still remembered when he poked Tito in the eye. Guy should retire at this point or maybe coach in the Chinese Super league.

Windhook

The only big club left he hasn't managed yet is FC Barcelona. And deep down in his heart this is still his dream.:lol:

Hypothetically if the club had sacked Rijkaard for not improving results in 2004, I believe Jose Mourinho would have been offered the job by Laporta. Especially given his 4 years experience being assistant to Bobby Robson and Louis Van Gaal at the club.

Home of Barca Fans