Rafael Márquez

V

Valon

He will be remembered for the good things he did for the club since he did way more good than bad, sure he hasn't been good this season but who cares Rafa is a legend in my book and I'm sure in a lot of other Cules.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Rafa had been immense in overall, and I'm glad we had him for such a long time. It's really a shame his career at Barça ended the way it did, mostly deriving its effects from the injury he suffered last year against Chelski. He never really recovered from it.

I wish him all the best in his future endeavours and he will truly be remembered.

Moltes gràcies pels tots anys amb el primer equip,
¡no t'oblidaré!

beef-supreme

What a legend, he came for €5m so he was also one of those rare, economical but effective Barca signings. Really, made a big impact on the club during his 7 years and he deserves a lot of credit for his good seasons and his good moments.

barca96

He will be remembered for the good things he did for the club since he did way more good than bad, sure he hasn't been good this season but who cares Rafa is a legend in my book and I'm sure in a lot of other Cules.

i dont think people will remember the bad.
it was only this season and that was also just a few.

X

Xavi_Puyol_lover

what? why not? thats his number, its his dream to be barca's number 4, id much rather him than Rafa with the number 4. Although i think Rafa has been brilliant, i think it may be time for him to move.

then why did he leave barca? <_<
anyways it doesn't matter, rafa's gonna leave
anyways. :(

Sodamnsmooth

This guy loves the Blaugrana so much that I wouldn't be surprised if he rode out his contract- even if it meant playing a limited time.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pique Left Barca also, do you question His Passion?
He thought it was the right move for his Career i presume.

Since you've come to that point... Pique wanting out was not because of sporting reasons but some political reasons!! And when did he return btw!? When the club was in one of it's worst phases!!
And when is Cesc revealing about his dream move!? When we are arguably in our best phase!! There's a hell of a lot of difference there!!

And you know what reason Cesc cited for his move away from his dream club!? He said that the club didn't give him the importance he deserved!! He said Messi and Pique were the superstars and every body just loved only them and totally ignored him!!

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Since you've come to that point... Pique wanting out was not because of sporting reasons but some political reasons!! And when did he return btw!? When the club was in one of it's worst phases!!
And when is Cesc revealing about his dream move!? When we are arguably in our best phase!! There's a hell of a lot of difference there!!

And you know what reason Cesc cited for his move away from his dream club!? He said that the club didn't give him the importance he deserved!! He said Messi and Pique were the superstars and every body just loved only them and totally ignored him!!

Really? makes him look a bit of a Tosser.

Yeah Pique returned at a time of Crisis, but do you think if he was Playing regularly at United, would he have come at that time? or would it be similar to Cesc?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Really? makes him look a bit of a Tosser.

Yeah Pique returned at a time of Crisis, but do you think if he was Playing regularly at United, would he have come at that time? or would it be similar to Cesc?

Pique when returned had similar competition even at our club... so it speaks volumes about his love for the club to pressure his manager to return home!!
Anyway, I'm not questioning Cesc's love for the club... but since Pique is brought into the discussion I had to put those points!!

And all those people who believe Cesc is an ideal La Masia product, you need to reconsider your belief!! Cesc has some history and his character is no where ideal

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Don't taint the Rafa topic with Cesc talk. No matter what you think of Marquez, you can't deny that the man bled blaugrana like few non-homegrown players have in club history.

Home of Barca Fans