Rafael Márquez

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
when did wordplay become racism?

talk about an overreaction.

so I respond to said overreaction with satire.

and get... another overreaction.

I mean... wow.

ekin805

10% of all Ekin's posts are massively paranoid overreactions. Seems like a fun guy to have around :rolleyes:

lets see if i have 20 post total so 10 percent of my post are paranoid overreactions that makes ummm total of 2 right koo nice point oh wait this is another paranoid overreaction my percentage just went up. i get paid to go to school and party i live a boring life. promoting and dj'ng clubs is a bore :wacko:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Yes your percentage went up again as you totally missed the gyst of ANOTHER post. You're a bloody bore on the forum. I don't care what you get up to outside of the forum seeing as I'm several thousand miles from California, on here you're a twat.

ekin805

Yes your percentage went up again as you totally missed the gyst of ANOTHER post. You're a bloody bore on the forum. I don't care what you get up to outside of the forum seeing as I'm several thousand miles from California, on here you're a twat.

im sorry this is the only place u come for excitement

macho man randy savage says lets be friends
6hdubzt.gif

C

csidle

hahahah there is truly nothing more pathetic than someone boasting about his wild life over the internet.

you go girl.

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
pep doesn't count on him at CB (which is why he's after a new one) and IMO the only reason we haven't sold him is for the very reason you state. he'll be DM cover, especially during the ACoN.

We've been saying the same thing about Marquez EVERY YEAR now. Bla-bla defensive fuck-up bla bla DM. I hope it happens because he is great when he plays there, but he is also great at the CB role. His partnership with Pique last season was fantastic, and sure he did have one big fuck-up that nearly cost us alot, but alot of players do those kinds of things, and he did it once.

The problem for Marquez is that we have too many defenders. I don't know why Pep is going for another one to be honest. With Milito back from injury and Henrique in the squad we are more than comfortable. Marquez could play a role during the ACoN as a DM, but i expect Busquets to get the nod in that position barring any injuries/setbacks.

JALJM

Milito isn't (and likely won't ever be) back from injury, and Pep doesn't like Henrique. We could use another defender.

Sodamnsmooth

We've been saying the same thing about Marquez EVERY YEAR now. Bla-bla defensive fuck-up bla bla DM. I hope it happens because he is great when he plays there, but he is also great at the CB role. His partnership with Pique last season was fantastic, and sure he did have one big fuck-up that nearly cost us alot, but alot of players do those kinds of things, and he did it once.

The problem for Marquez is that we have too many defenders. I don't know why Pep is going for another one to be honest. With Milito back from injury and Henrique in the squad we are more than comfortable. Marquez could play a role during the ACoN as a DM, but i expect Busquets to get the nod in that position barring any injuries/setbacks.

sport.es is reporting that Pep doesn't want Henrique and they are looking for a team to loan him to ASAP.

Milito is a lost cause.

Home of Barca Fans