Kevin De Bruyne

FinBarcelonafan

At least Xavi has been begging us to sign a striker. That's a positive for me. Pep has tried to win without great striker for years. Failed miserably.

Temptation

Some of the things he does with the ball is absolutely unreal. No one sees the passes he sees and he takes no time to see those passes. Even on fast counters he quickly plays amazing curved passes with back spin. He has one of the powerful shots in world football from any range with either his left or right peg. A very complete Footballer too who has pace, strength, dribbling ability, defending and pressing. He's a top 3 crosser in the world alongside Trent and Kostic. Brilliant Free Kick and Corner taker. Best playmaker itw.

Controversial opinion: Based on eye test/watching him play, not a single midfielder from this generation impresses the way KDB does. He can do numerous things which other mids can only dream of.

People cream over an outside foot ball by Modric once in a while. Well KDB does these type of things multiple times every game. I get it, trophy, CL, blah blah but based on the eye test(and stats obviously), KDB does better.

FinBarcelonafan

Some of the things he does with the ball is absolutely unreal. No one sees the passes he sees and he takes no time to see those passes. Even on fast counters he quickly plays amazing curved passes with back spin. He has one of the powerful shots in world football from any range with either his left or right peg. A very complete Footballer too who has pace, strength, dribbling ability, defending and pressing. He's a top 3 crosser in the world alongside Trent and Kostic. Brilliant Free Kick and Corner taker. Best playmaker itw.

Controversial opinion: Based on eye test/watching him play, not a single midfielder from this generation impresses the way KDB does. He can do numerous things which other mids can only dream of.

People cream over an outside foot ball by Modric once in a while. Well KDB does these type of things multiple times every game. I get it, trophy, CL, blah blah but based on the eye test(and stats obviously), KDB does better.

You should not bring up CL though, otherwise good post.

Modric is the CL God and City and DeBruyne CL chokers.

Home of Barca Fans