Kevin De Bruyne

JamDav1982

He wasn't overrated but he's not what he was, gives the ball away so much now.

Like I said a few posts above, he can be utter dogshit for 89 minutes and then pulls of a sublime goal or assist and the wool is pulled over peoples eyes regarding his performance/impact.

Nah he is nowhere near that and is a heavy presence in most games he plays for City. Often looking levels above anyone else on park.

KDB is involved plenty.

fergus90

Nah he is nowhere near that and is a heavy presence in most games he plays for City. Often looking levels above anyone else on park.

KDB is involved plenty.

Don’t agree this year. Often very poor with the odd redeeming moments.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I said it years ago that his poor ball retention skills don't let him cement his legacy as one of the best cms of all time. He is prone to cheap turnovers and giveaways. He lacks the pausa, basically. He is a monster when he is on but a donkey when he isn't, consistency-wise he is far away from someone like Xavi, Iniesta or Modric

JamDav1982

I said it years ago that his poor ball retention skills don't let him cement his legacy as one of the best cms of all time. He is prone to cheap turnovers and giveaways. He lacks the pausa, basically. He is a monster when he is on but a donkey when he isn't, consistency-wise he is far away from someone like Xavi, Iniesta or Modric

He is a completely different player than those three and no one ever claimed he is on their level or similar player.

KDB has been best player in best league in world.

Brilliant player but is slowing down a bit.

malvolio

Yup, good player but not an all time great.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

KDB is involved plenty.

When he's on it he's absolutely immense but when he isn't he isn't great except for some moments of brilliance. I watch a lot of city and I've seen plenty of games where he's involved but rather poor for his standards.

Ustari

Mou, res!

You basically describe Cesc Fabregas there :mou:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This season he is a bit weaker than last years in which he was nearly always the best epl player. Imo he is underrated, guy was worldclass in most of the CL/PL matches for City and Belgium. The only match in which he disappointed me was the cl final against chelsea, he was bad and not the kdb we know...

Zidane82

He is getting slaughtered online for criticising his teammates after the game .. essentially throwing them under the bus ..

Home of Barca Fans