Kevin De Bruyne

KingLeo10

He lacks the decisiveness/mental strength more often than not in the biggest games.

But he's the most talented pure playmaker I've seen since Kaka. Messi has better through balls but not the crosses. Long balls about even, but KDB maybe shades it there too.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

One of the worst players I have ever seen

Professional ghoster in big games

AVOID

He played well in a lot of big games, excellent game in first leg against Real, unfortunately he was not fit in second leg if i remember correctly, they conceded the 3 goals when he wasnt on the pitch. The only game in which he disappointed me was the ucl final against chelsea (until the injury). He is City's most important player imo.

BerkeleyBernie

Is prime KDB better than prime Sneijder?

I think Sneijder was perhaps more elegant, more clever aesthetically pleasing passes, but De Bruyne is a more rounded and effective player because of his physicality. Just look at KDB's run along the touchline the other day, pushing off challenges and keeping the ball in play, ending in a goal.

fergus90

Both incredible players, Sneijder perhaps had the potential to surpass him but didn’t commit to his career perhaps as he should.

De Bruyne’s only thorn is that he’s generally been a bit underwhelming in the CL after the QF whereas Sneijder had the immortal 2010 year.

serghei

I'd say both were/are slight underachievers compared to their toolbox and qualities. David Silva as well. Players who should have achieved more but they were/are unlicky and lack something extra to give them an edge in big moments.

Home of Barca Fans